Holy shit They're REAL! Ch.10 (Readisketti)

*Hewwo! Nyu fwend? *

You had brought the unexpected and unexplained new arrival to your room with you in the red present bed that it came in. When you entered your room with the box behind your back you found your blue Fluffy sitting in its bed talking to itself. When you had mentioned that you had a surprise for it the blue Fluffy didn’t seem all too excited and retreated back to his little corner of the room.

With the reveal of the white Fluffy, your collection of imaginary fat My Little Pony toy analogues grows.

You had placed the white Fluffy foal on the carpet in the center of your room. The blue Fluffy sat still for a moment, its eyes wide and staring at the stranger that had come into the room with you. It stepped forward slowly like one would approach a stray cat trying not to scare it off, and around half way it held its position gawking at the white foal.

It was quiet for a minute before you decided it was getting kind of awkward.

“Sooo- uh… What do you think buddy?.. Here’s another one of you freaks to keep you company!”

*tee-hee *Nu am fweek nic mistah! Am Fwuffy! *

With your hands on your hip you look down at the white Fluffy and the Fluffy foal looks back at you like in a sitcom. The picturesque moment is interrupted with the older blue Fluffy finally moving closer to the foal. When it had gotten within hooves distance it started circling the foal, looking it up and down as it did. The white Fluffy foal merely sat on its little rump and followed the blue Fluffy with a turn of its head, face covered with a smile.

The blue Fluffy stopped behind the little one and stood next to you. Finally prying its eyes away from the foal he looked up at you with that sparkle in its eye.

*Widdew babbeh…Am fo…Fwuffy?.. *

“Well yeah, I guess… This one will be a new addition to the famil- uh…. Group….”

The blue Fluffys jaw drops again as it lets out a gasp of elation.

*Fwuffy! Am SUUUUU Happies!!! *

The blue Fluffy waddles excitedly towards the white Fluffy foal. The white foal turns on its rump to see the blue one approaching and raises its hooves in jubilation.

*Yaaay! Fwuffy hab suuu many heawt happies! *

The blue Fluffy bumps its snout against the foal’s body, pushing the white Fluffy over onto the floor. The white Fluffys hooves grab its stomach and giggles on the carpet.

*Fwuffy wub nyu funnie gamesie! *

You watch from behind them with relief as they seem to be getting along great with each other. Hopefully this will be the sort of thing the blue Fluffy needs to help with his loneliness, and now that he has the white one to play with, the blue Fluffy will leave you alone. The prospect of having to raise another one of these things is kind of daunting, but with your experience you’re confident that it’ll be easier the second time around.

You’re probably going to have to add another bed and maybe a larger litter box though, and maybe need to buy milk again, which is gonna be a pain on the groceries budget but maybe you can get Mom and Dad to send some more money for-

*HUFF HUFF SNNNIIIIIIIIIIIFFF HUFF HUFF *

*Tee-hee!! Funnie bweavies tickwe Fwuffy! Tee-hee-hee! *

You notice something different on the blue Fluffy as it plays with the white Fluffy foal on the floor. The month and a half old blue fluffy, who now sports a yellow mane and tail, has something hanging off of its rear.

And it’s not shit.

Oh GOD.

You’ve never seen it before now but you can assume you know what it is.

Dangling between the blue Fluffys rear legs is a reddish protrusion that shines slick with some viscous liquid that you now see is dribbling all over the carpet. Like a ticking clock it pulses with a beat, and with each jump the pinky sized thing throws more slime around the floor. You see it start to widen its stance as it attempts to lower its body to be level with the smaller white foal.

Then between its short breaths and the white foals giggling, you hear it.

*enf enf enf enf enf *

*BONK *

You run up and punt the blue Fluffy in the stomach, sending it tumbling towards the wall. You didn’t want to hit the thing, but you had to step in and your instincts took over.
The white Fluffy foal opens its eyes and stops giggling, looking around to see why its new friend had stopped playing, oblivious to the act that was about to occur.

*oof! OWWWIESSS!!! WHY HURTIE SSss-FWUFFYYYY!!! Huuu huuu!!! *

“What the fuck was that! What were you doing!”

The blue Fluffy picks itself up, limping against the wall trying to get its bearings after your kick.
It coughs a few times before looking up to you in confusion.

*Mummah-Daddeh gib Fwuffy widdew mawe! Gib widdew mawe tu Fwuffy su can hab enfies and guud feews!!! Jus wike Sky-Daddeh intenededdedated!!! *

So apparently the thing is a she, and in it’s short time in your home had almost gotten raped by something probably twice its age.

“What the fuck man! No, that’s not why I brought it here! It’s supposed to be like-…Your sibling!.. Or whatever! Not for you to try and fuck the thing!”

*Huuu Huuuuuuuu! Why nu wet guud Fwuffy hab enfieees!! Huuuuu Huuuuu!!! Onwy wan widdew enfies an nu-nu peace guud feews!!! *

“NO! You’re not gonna do anything like that to this little one! And I swear if I have to tell you again, I’m gonna send you RIGHT BACK TO THE BATHROOM! YOU HEAR ME!

The blue Fluffy stares at you with its mouth gaped in disbelief, and you fear this is going to be a repeat from yesterday.
However after a moment it starts hobbling its way back to its bed, not uttering so much as a ‘huuu’ or sniffle before it plomps its bruised body on the towel bed facing away from you.

Good, you think. Your previous punishment had ingrained some discipline on the blue Fluffy. You nod your head in approval of your superior Fluffy wrangling skills.
Your self appreciation is cut short by the little white Fluffy tugging at your pant leg, a look of worry on her face.

*Nic mistah?.. Nyu fwen am ok?.. Nee huggies mak free bettew?.. *

You crouch down to the little foal and cup its back in a gesture like placing a hand on a shoulder.

“He’ll be find,little one. Heee…was playing a- very bad game with you… One that you shouldn’t play either, and if he ever plays like THAT with you again let me know right away! Yell and shout so I can stop him from getting both of you in trouble…Ok?..”

The white Fluffy looks up at you even more worried.

Nuuu!… Fwuffy nu knu am pway baddie gamsies! Fwuffy nu wan odda Fwuffy get huwties caus ob Fwuffy… Fwuffy sowwie fo du bad pwaysies…Am…bad fwen…huuu… *

The little foal looks down at the floor and you can hear it start to sniffle.

“No no! You didn’t do anything wrong little one, and if anything that blue menace has only himself to blame for getting his ass kicked! You’re too new to know the rules around here so lets go through it together.”

The white Fluffy seems to be settling down as it looks up again at you with a small smile.

*sniff Otay…Mummah-Daddeh… *

“Ok-first off do not call me that, my name is Danny and I’m a not a mom.”

*Otay, Daddeh-Dannee! * Her smile is a bit brighter.

“Well that’s good, we’re already off to a good start.”

*hatchu…hatchu…hatchu…hatchu… *

—-------------------------------------------

You had gone through the list of rules for the new Fluffy, emphasizing certain ones loudly to remind your sulking friend in his bed that he still manages to fuck up every now and then.
The little white Fluffy meanwhile listens attentively, or as best as a Fluffy pony can, without making any remarks or trying to compromise each rule.
You didn’t even have to threaten it with abandonment should a rule be broken.

“…And that’s what you have to do to be a good Fluffy, and for this house to be a nice and happy house for everyone!”

The little Fluffy foal nods to these last words and starts clapping its hooves together.

*Otay Daddeh-Dannee! Fwuffy undastan! Fank yuu fo tew Fwuffy how be guud Fwuffy! Fwuffy gon du wight fing and fowwow Daddeh-Dannee wuwes su ebewywun am be happies!!! *

You pet the little Fluffy on the head and she leans into your hand and coos.

“That’s a good Fluffy, you be good and follow the rules. Now, I think we should celebrate your arrival with something special.”

*Yaay!!! Wub Daddeh-Dannee! Wub nyu fwen!.. Wub…Wub famwiy!!! *

“Alright, you two stay here while I go prepare your special something!”

You lean in close and whisper into the white foals ear.

“And remember little one, if he breaks any of the rules or tries to play bad games with you, call me and I’ll make sure he doesn’t get in any more trouble.

*Otay Daddeh! * She raises her hoof and you think if she had thumbs she’d be giving you one.

You walk out the room, looking in the hallway closet you find an old doggy gate you used to put up for Prince. You place the gate in the doorway, allowing you to leave the door open without letting the Fluffys out, and so you can be able to hear for any calls.

You make your way to the kitchen, setting the table and bringing out the ingredients.

This time, you think as you reach for the actual spaghetti sauce, it’s gonna be the real deal.

—--------------------------------------------

Laying down on a pile of towels in an Amazon box, a blue Fluffy silently broods about his unfair situation that denies him what he deserved. The refusal to let him conquer the world, or let him eat anything he wanted, or to poo anywhere he wished, or lay with any and all females which every one desired him and his malehood, or to poo anywhere he wished, It was all a mockery of what the world was meant to be. Complete submission to his will and desires.

It only made sense that those who were dumb and weak should submit to him, he being the world’s smartest smartie and toughest toughie. But for some cruel and unnatural reason, the horrible monster that had tricked and imprisoned him manages to cast magic that prevents the blue Fluffy from escaping.

There was no possible way for a pathetically weak and idiotic lower-than-Fluffy human thing to contain a Fluffy such as himself, and that it must be some evil cowardly trick. Much like how this stupid human creature had tricked him into thinking it was his caretaker, and how it foolishly proclaims that it raised the blue Fluffy when he was a baby.This being impossible, as the blue Fluffy knew he was always the biggest and bestest smartie and was never a dumb weak baby.

Nope, never a baby and was always a full grown smartie Fluffy.

Or how the stupid human thing pretends that it provides the food that the Fluffy eats to survive. Rather than the truth of it being the will of the universe to give to its greatest Fluffy and smartie the nummies it deserves.

Which was kind of weird cause all he got was yucky kibble nummies and not delicious skettis which is what he actually wanted…So how could the world be submitting to his desires if he didn’t get what he wanted…WHATEVER, It must be some stupid evil magic by the dumb evil stupid useless human dummy!

The blue Fluffy smolders in his bed but his loathing is interrupted by a sudden voice from behind him.

—------------------------------------

*Hewwo?.. Nyu big bwuddah? Am otaysies? Nee huggies?.. *

*HMPH! *

The blue Fluffy turns and attempts to ignore the little white foal speaking to him. The white foal looks down and traces circles in the carpet with a hoof.

*Fwuffy am sowwie Daddeh-Dannee gib huwties tu nyu big bwuddah… Bu Daddeh-Dannee gu tu get supwise fo Fwuffys fo be guud Fwuffys! *

*TEE-HEE! Dummeh babbeh! Dummeh Mummah-Daddeh gib Smawtie huwties cuh Dummeh Mummah-Daddeh am MUNSTAH! *

*Wha?!? Nuuu!! Daddeh-Dannee nu am munstah! Daddeh-Dannee gib Fwuffy nicie wawm housie fo Fwuffy! An gib woud shouwty singies fo Fwuffy! An- An… An gib Fwuffy famwiy!!!.. *

The blue fluffy extends a back hoof and kicks the white foal, pushing it down to the carpet and returns to his resentful bedrest.

*Dummeh stoopie babbeh! Jus yuu wait… Dummeh Mummah-Daddeh munstah gib yuu HUWTIE NUMMIES!!! Jus wike Smawtie get many foweba ago! *

First Ch / Previous Ch / Next Ch

18 Likes

Fucking hate you too smarty bitch. You should be kicked more till you’re derped. And even then that’d be an easy way out.

3 Likes

Damn thats petty, Danny made the accident of using hot sauce instead of kwtxhup and that smarty thinks it was on purpose…ironically it wasn’t for once.

We are getting some spicy smarty/fluffy logic going on here. It won’t be long before he’s insisting he’s always right because smarties can’t be wrong. Also, if my mental image of the two fluffies is correct, if they do have sex anytime soon, it’ll kill the female outright.

I love what you’re doing with this story, keep it up.

I mean what does the guy expect the fluffy to do when presented with another Fluffy… he should have done the right thing and ask advice on castrating the Blue Fluffy when he was young… it’s a responsibility of ALL Pet Owners.

Oh yeah… It’s all coming together

1 Like

All caught up, and eagerly waiting. (Whoops, this isnt ch 11)

Loving this

Waiting patiently for the next entry.

it’s been up for a while, @readisketti just forgot to end link it, here you go

1 Like

Thanks for that, I’ve been real outta my creative phase for a while and sorta pushed these stories and stuff on this site in the back.