Home Invasion (By: Rustles)

barges into house uninvited

Starts begging

Uses foal as an attempt to guilt trip you

Refuses to leave.

What entitled little shits

21 Likes

Sigh-welp to late now the this cleaning is on you maree-grabs kitchen knife and proceeds to stab-SCREEEEEEE WUN SPWECIAL FWEAND WUN SAB BABBEHS!!!

1 Like

Sounds like the us government

7 Likes

fluffy supply greatly outweighs demand

Decides all it takes to justify giving a whole feral family a home is the stallion not being a hellgremlin

Let me know when your episode of hoarders airs :joy:

4 Likes

Oh, I like this one! It’s fun to imagine this kind of thing happening in my home. I’d be acting all annoyed and frustrated, but secretly giggling in excitement as I reach for the broom or bat or slipping on my steel-toed boots! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

For the record - please don’t impale live fluffies on a broom screaming in unholy pain and horror, to the delight of the whole neighborhood, to make fluff kabobs.

I have a recipe here that uses properly harvested fluffy: Ask FluffiesAreFood Vol 1 #28

5 Likes

(insert overused “get the flamethrower” meme)

4 Likes

Me too.
Plus a bath :bathtub: and a two week course of dewormer
Then they can grow big and strong with my herd where I can harvest them one at a time.

4 Likes

Owning a doggie door in the fluffy universe always seems to be a bad idea.

3 Likes

“Did you swat them away with the broom?”

Impales fluffy with broom handle
“Wait, do what?”

7 Likes

oh que lindos, los adopto :3

Great illustration!

1 Like

Put them in a trash bag problem solved.

3 Likes

Well, you can simply turn a blind eye to a suffering creature, or you can do something good. Either way, you won’t solve the overpopulation problem. But you’ll be giving a chance at a good life to a family of animals, who in turn can brighten up your day after getting crapped on by your moronic boss at work. Plus, less ferals who spawn more fluffies on the streets.

5 Likes

At this point I am now convinced you are one of the best choices for fluffies. Unironically.

3 Likes

(insert overused “get the flamethrower reply” meme)

2 Likes

if only in his canon the choices you have for fluffies weren’t binary

3 Likes

you forgot the third one
using them as fertilizer for your garden. the only way you can make some progress with their feral population is to go towards the extremes, be it hugbox, or abuse.

1 Like

Ewww. How does it feel being a fluffy s*mp? :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

They seem to have good manners, id give those floofballs some pets and foods at least lol
Regardless, great art :slight_smile:

3 Likes