Impales fluffy with broom handle
“Wait, do what?”

7 Likes

oh que lindos, los adopto :3

Great illustration!

1 Like

Put them in a trash bag problem solved.

3 Likes

Well, you can simply turn a blind eye to a suffering creature, or you can do something good. Either way, you won’t solve the overpopulation problem. But you’ll be giving a chance at a good life to a family of animals, who in turn can brighten up your day after getting crapped on by your moronic boss at work. Plus, less ferals who spawn more fluffies on the streets.

5 Likes

At this point I am now convinced you are one of the best choices for fluffies. Unironically.

3 Likes

(insert overused “get the flamethrower reply” meme)

2 Likes

if only in his canon the choices you have for fluffies weren’t binary

3 Likes

you forgot the third one
using them as fertilizer for your garden. the only way you can make some progress with their feral population is to go towards the extremes, be it hugbox, or abuse.

1 Like

Ewww. How does it feel being a fluffy s*mp? :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

They seem to have good manners, id give those floofballs some pets and foods at least lol
Regardless, great art :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Probably better than condemning an animal to a painful existance because you’d be too distraught at seeing them suffer on the street.

2 Likes

oh come on. he is no russian hugboxer

his folder is the only thing that almost made me puke. even under the threat of death, i am not looking at his stuff ever again

3 Likes

Ok, I guess that might also work. As long as you put them to sleep peacefully and painlessly. /s

1 Like

Yeah, they seem polite enough to ask for permission. Besides, you can hardly whine about ferals showing up at your door if you pass a good chance to adopt, neuter and spay some.

2 Likes

Could go extreme nuetralbox.

Keep mother and children captive and provide them with a suitable home after father has paid for them by killing an equivalent or greater number of other fluffies invading the yard/neighborhood not including foals (maybe pay them seperatly for foals or for bringing them back). Let him live in the yard with a doghouse setup and let the family visit periodically till they’ve paid off their debt.

Could even make it a yearly rent kind of thing. :slight_smile:

If the father dies offer the same deal to the mother and keep the children hostage. If she dies deal with the foals as you see fit. (or let the parents work together to exterminate from the beginning)

3 Likes

And see? That’s the difference with my timeline. Fluffies are useful consumables and so supply doesn’t outweigh demand and taking them in isn’t likely to be hoarding.

6 Likes

yeah, fluffy population wildely varies from headcanon. On mine, for example, a good chunk of it offed themselves over time due to natural selection/being too dumb to live.

3 Likes

Broom ?
Get the chainsaw instead !

Well, if you don’t value your house, sure. That shit is messy af.

3 Likes