Home Invasion (By: Rustles)

xgz9nkR

2 Likes

i hope this is the timeline where fluffiesarefood finally makes a cooking channel

Oh god Hans get my flamethrower.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, those guys are so cute I’d be loathe to kick them out

1 Like

I would imagine Maree still in her blank state like “why”? :man_facepalming:

I’d imagine homes with doggie doors would fall sharply out of favor exactly for this reason. Its bad enough that fluffies will come and knock on your doors at all hours of the day expecting a free home full of food and love, who wants them to just be able to walk on in? And what happens if you already have a fluffy ( especially a ‘poopie’ or ‘musta’ fluffy ) that they decide they don’t want to share ‘their’ new home with? Its probably better to just replace the door, or at least nail some wood planks over the hazard.

Alternately, remove the door and install it in a properly fitted out shed, one with roughly a foot and a half drop to a padded floor area prepared with sketti ‘bait’. Check the shed each morning and its up to you to decide if you would like to pass along the fluffies to a shelter, fluffherd, or for your own ‘use’.

5 Likes

For some reason, this made me think of a fluffy pony version of the movie Don’t Breathe where fluffies get trapped inside some blind abuser’s home and have to survive the night.

4 Likes

Whelp, I have a feeling those fluffies are gonna have their widdle babbehs for much longer lmao

Use a knife to castrate the male and shove a red hot iron up the female’s birth canal to make them unable to conceive. Then throw them out. If they die, no one will care. If they live, then they won’t make the population go up anymore. Also, all the chirpies would be force fed to the mare.

1 Like

God, what entitled little pieces of shit. We need a follow up where they’re all brutally beaten to death with the broom!

After all, they did break and enter…

1 Like

That movie had no right being as good as it was. And a fluffy version would be so dope! :grin:

1 Like

Love the art style. Keep up the good work.

Broom? A rubber mallet would be more effective.

1 Like

Just trow in some letter and then assign it whatever attribute you want :joy:

that’s how male astrology works

1 Like