How big are your'e Fluffys.

How big are Fluffies in there various life stages.

1 Like

For me an adult mare or stallion is the size of 1.5-2ft in height and 2-2.5ft in length. An adolescent aka filly or colt is about 8-12 inches in height and 12-18 inches in length. A foal is 5-6 inches in height and 8-12 inches in length. A weanling aka talkie babbeh (the inbetween stage of foals and newborns) is 4-8 inches long. Lastly Newborns or chirpies are 3-4 inches long.

1 Like
1 Like

https://fluffy-community.com/t/fluffy-log-52-by-nekuchan/36528

Foals about guinea pig sized. About the size of your hand. Adults halfway between British shorthairs and golden retrievers.

Slightly larger than a cat, so like a foot tall max. Foals are the size of newborn kittens, fitting in the palm of your hand but grow really fast.

2 Likes

In my canon (which I really need to get back to), “chirpy” foals are the size of hamsters or newborn kittens, “talky” foals are the size of large-ish “fancy” rats (2x the length and 4x the weight of chirpies), weaned juveniles are the size of guinea pigs, and full-grown adults are the size of Munchkin cats. Yeah, it’s a smaller scale than a lot of others have, but that’s what appeals to me.

The size of a morbidly obese cat with really stubby legs, for a full grown fluffy. So like 12 inches tall, 14 inches long, 6-8 inches wide. Foals being about the same size as kittens, just growing faster and being rounder.

1 Like

Thank you all, you are very appreciated.

Roughly the same size as Chedder from Brooklyn 99, on average at least