How did you get here?

Have you seen it here yet?

2 Likes

I found it on Derpibooru. I haven’t looked anywhere else because this place kinda sucked me in.

I hope they bring it over here. I think it’s the biggest comic I’ve seen. Setup wise anyway.

2 Likes

the click <3

2 Likes

A NoahGetTheBoat video from the click, and THIS one appeared.

It was so weird and then the first FluffyCommunity video came to existence, he went down into the rabbit hole and took me with him, later on the videos stopped and I wanted to look for more so I wondered the subreddit by myself for a few months before deciding to make my first contributtion.

6 Likes

That’s so surreal that you’d think the phrase was exclusively to crack a joke among friends lmao

4 Likes

The click introduced it to me then I looked at the subreddit and I loved it ever since

3 Likes

I was up late at night browsing r/all and as I was scrolling I’d seen this post on r/NoahGetTheBoat

I initially thought it was a parody of MLP and thought it was funny because of how absurd it was. So I checked around for more art and artists and liked it so here I am today. Afterwards I followed the subreddit and joined the website so here I am now.

6 Likes

I found the fluffy community when it was very first starting when people started posting to derpibooru; I then proceeded to completely forgot about it. So I missed all of fluffy booru but fast forward and I was scrolling through old derpibooru favorites and found a picture that brought it rushing back. I googled fluffy ponies and eventually this brought me here.

4 Likes

I found an image posted on funnyjunk of all places. My late spouse was a brony and I had a lot of anger from his death. Then I found GR1M1’s Skippy artwork and was hooked. started making my own art on the first booru. Then it went down and I immediately hopped over here.

4 Likes

Quickhorn and ginger_fig art on 4chan years ago

Someone on /oat/ asked if anyone could do an animation of a pink fluffy pony dancing on a rainbow.

After that, I started posting on the general threads on /mlp/.

2 Likes

I came over from The Click, can’t remember if it was after his 3rd or 4th video on the community came out but the 3rd was the first one I saw.

This was my first image of the community.