How disgusting. [ Art by Kathi ]

Second abuse-ish photo from me? I wanted to retry it out.
Mare lived out on the streets with the orange stallion but got taken in by a woman who isn’t the nicest to fluffies, a couple weeks later, ends up seeing her old special friend. Gal is about to slide her foot to push him away.

36 Likes

Less abuse and more “it happens.”

Good work!

3 Likes

Thanks, if I do future art with actual abused this gal may be the one doing it because I kinda dig her and her fluff-

3 Likes

Is that a harness or a corset on the red fluffy?

3 Likes

It is… it is

2 Likes

DISGUSTANG

1 Like

A corset, along with a special collar that will go off if the fluffy tries to run away, don’t want any chance of her becoming a feral again!

4 Likes

Is it dangerous for people around?

2 Likes

Somewhat, it’s like the slaver collars in fallout, it will go off and take the entire head of the one wearing it. It won’t do damage to people near the fluffy BUT it will get fluffy brains and blood all over their clothing, plus it’s traumatic for kids if it goes off around them.

2 Likes

I can imagine a more civilized version with poison. Gotta give some options for buyers

1 Like

There is but some just like seeing how far they go before the collar explodes.
Get a whole cage of them and set them off promising the one who gets the farthest gets sketties.
Watch them go off like bloody fireworks.

1 Like

I know I know. Like I said, gotta give some options

1 Like

Sorry Pleasure will have as many options as you need!
Bombs, poison, shocking, a deep cut to the throat, a small cut to the throat to give a chance to make them think twice.
Poison will come with a way to stop the affects of it if you manage to find your fluffy within twenty four hours and still wish to have them breathing, or your money back within two to three business days.
Please note that by buying you are responsible for what happens to your fluffy, we do not take responsible if you manage to harm yourself but you will be given a refund if you ask, there is a limited days on your purchase for a refund, for more info please reach out to sorrypleasureaid@gmail.com

1 Like

Looking at the faces: poor fella. Poor mare. I get the feeling, particularly after your comments, that her owner is pretty strict if not abusive. It’s like she wants to do it say something but is holding back.

While we often joke about fluffies and their inability to hold poop, then their talking and babbling, I think this actually combines that with their need love bit.

Imagine having diarrhea but absolutely having to try and hold it. That would suck, horribly. But instead of poop, it’s words. That sucks too. And now? Those words are for expressing feelings, offering comfort, etc , to a friend or loved one who is dying in front of you.

If you don’t? You might die too.

Maybe not the route you were going. But it’s where my brain took me for a ride.

2 Likes

That i s kinda the route I was going for, actually, good catch on it, dude!
Mare’s owner is real abusive, she probably had over fifteen fluffies now and must had died due to the lack of care that was needed, first two went out the window due to how tight the corset, some just downright starved due to her trying to get them ‘fit’.

This lovely gal won’t be the last to get picked up by the woman’s bloodied hands.

2 Likes

It’s always a shame when a good X has a relationship with a bad Y.

I also hate that one simple equation covers Soo damn many real life situations.

1 Like

Brilliant

1 Like