How far is too far?

I drew a comic that involves a fluffy with its jaw recently removed having its throat “enfied” by a smarty (the smarty is quickly punished). Is there a certain limit to how far I can delve into cruelty or am I just dipping my toe in the water?

15 Likes

@Marakasaya1 has a comic, where a guy fucked a living fluffy in the eye. the bottom is yet to be discovered

11 Likes

For some people too far is just rape, for others there are no limits. Most of the stuff on this site would offend someone’s sensibilities. But I’d recommend that, if you yourself feel that you’ve gone too far, then that’s too far.

11 Likes

There is none.

5 Likes

Oh, you can go into aaaall the details and then add some more if you want. Your imagination is the limit.

5 Likes

How far is too far… uh…

@Mr_Owl I was sort of tempted to tryhard finding the bottom in a side series but I feel it would be one of those things where it crosses the line twice and winds up not having impact. Unless I was really, really careful how I did it.

5 Likes

The lower the better my friend.

2 Likes

well, not realy. you can’t write while vomiting from your own creation

2 Likes

Any type of harm to children or animals, which I guess is in the rules already, so other than that, shrug, go nuts! Not everyone has to like it!

4 Likes

Possibly a Fluffy Adaption of the Hentai Manga Metamorphosis…

3 Likes

We do have some rules, so keep them in mind. And having seen how depraved some fluffy fiction has gotten, I would say there IS a too far. Lolicon and shotacon is too far for instance, which is why we don’t encourage young fluffy sartyrs.

@MrCreatureFeature To repeat again - there IS a too far.

11 Likes

Vomiting is how you know your making progress.

4 Likes

Oh. Guess there are lows that I didn’t even have any idea about. Yeah, don’t go there

4 Likes

The one thing I am against is hate art. The fandom has had a history of abusers drawing hate pictures of hugbox OCs, out of malice or as a means of chasing out hugboxers.

That aside, I think this idea of “as long as its horrible” is why this fandom gets the negative perception that it does from outsiders. In addition, and a lot of the people on the DNP list were people who wanted to distance themselves from their fluffy art as they got older, especially if it dealt with abuse.

I acknowledge some people come to fluffies for the abuse and/or stress relief. But I am strongly of that opinion, and having done enough research, that exploring the depths of depravity will only harm the fandom further.

7 Likes

There is a “too far” limit for everyone.
Even for those that don’t yet acknowledge that Too Far exists.
And the limit is different for nearly everyone.
You can see what is “too far” for a large percentage of the fandom just by glancing at the topics we have to put into the Controversial categories.
And it is entirely possible that you can find a Too Far that will cause nearly the entire fandom to shun you.
I don’t know why you would want to, but someone is surely going to try it.

8 Likes

I mean that’s how the cookie crumbles to be honest. If you draw/create somthing people can and will twist it to their own fetish. For god sake look at rule 34. I am in agreement with you that we shouldn’t explicitly try to run fans away because they like hugbox I.E direct harrassment. That being said to limit someone art ON EITHER SIDE is a total dick move. I’m a hardcore abuser fan, nothing tickles my balls like some pain but I welcome any hugboxers with open arms.

6 Likes

There’s no limit to cruelty you can inflict on fluffies, but unless the throat-fucking fluffy is forced to do it at gunpoint, you’re so far in the hellgremlin territory I’m actually more okay with it because no one in their right mind will think the picture has ANYTHING to do with the fluffy fandom anymore.

That said, forcing a fluffy to fuck its decapitated friend would be gloriously fucked up, so if you decide to go for the innocence traumatized -route, you’ll have all my respect and admiration for it! :smile:

9 Likes

Challenge accepted. Tho it probably won’t be allowed in rules, but I have a very cursed idea :grimacing:

2 Likes

the question is not “can you?”. the question is “should you?”.

6 Likes

It’s against my limits, but what wouldn’t I do for this amazing community?

2 Likes