How far is too far?

Or perhaps Urotsukidoji…

1 Like

You made me remember metamorphosis •^•

Now I need cocoa.

I agree with that sentiment.

I think people need to remember the hard abusers like Wolfram, Gingerfig, GWN and so on who focused on abuse, but ended up petering out and just disappearing. I tend to have more respect and admiration for the hugboxers and worldbuilders who take their time in nurturing fluffies and developing their world. That was what attracted me to fluffies.

7 Likes

lmao, I focus on hugbox because I like this community! But hey, thats just me.

4 Likes

I love abuse (the main reason I joined this community lmao) but hugbox is that nice diabetes I need and love from time to time every day

4 Likes

I do plan to draw a variety of subjects (as soon as I stop putting it off) I still need to finish the story of trash the pirate, I kinda forgot about him. Abuse just kinda called to me, I do plan to change it into a more happy kind of abuse (justified or the fluffy being taken in to a loving home in the end). It probably doesn’t come off in my posts but I do love hugbox (I’m just kinda lazy).

1 Like

i have diabetes. trust me, YOU DON’T NEED diabetes

2 Likes

Thas what concerns me, I just drew something that I find disgusting but simultaneously enjoy for how depraved it is and that worries me.

2 Likes

p o s t . i t . I . a m . t h i r s t y . f o r . b l o o d

2 Likes

I would rather die.

it just means your “depth of comfort” is yet to be found

1 Like

End of the day I think you need to be true to yourself.

I know what attracted me to fluffies, and its part of the reason why I am attached to some specific creators and their ideas. I know a lot of people were attracted to the abuse, but I do think there is a more mature and unique side to this fandom that makes it intetesting. I really am motivated by Carpdimes recent work for instance

6 Likes

That’s fair. Enjoy what you enjoy without forcing it on other people.

5 Likes

I’m going to, frankly it’s not my worst idea. I want to draw some hugbox in between though.

2 Likes

(・_・;) plz no

3 Likes

one hugbox a day keeps bad spirits away

5 Likes

Carpdime is amazing. Tbh I was attracted solely by abuse at first and didn’t care about hugbox at all, but that changed soon after (that was mostly because I went very far down the abuse flairs and needed some fresh content, but let’s not speak about that).

Right now I appreciate hugbox no less than abuse. I mean, I have a story concept that is mostly hugbox oriented. Yes, I’m trying to make a story. No, it’s probably not gonna be good lol

4 Likes

Thank you, everyone who responded. It was very helpful. The conclusion I have drawn from this is that I can go further in several ways. I can be far more depraved, but what I should be is far more creative. I’ll be posting the abuse comic then I’ll be making my first hugbox.

Have a lovely day.

7 Likes

godspeed my friend

4 Likes

Of the eye or the fandom?

3 Likes