How long would it take for almost all fluffies to die out?

Seven

1 Like

I really like that idea!

poison the water supply to get rid of flufffies ahahahahaha never hasbio would go bankrupt you don’t poison all the fresh water and then just go on like it is noting

Well it only effects fluffies, no other flora or fauna. However a suggestion from someone has me thinking of going with it being airborne instead. And it’s all to fix the mess PETA created, and finally release the official product which are much more like gen4 or gen5 mlp ponies with normal speech and such.

Like I said before legally it’s a product recall.

is this all just a ploy the call my little pony fluffies and make stories about mlp

No, I said in another post that the extinction is to leave an incredibly small number of fluffies left, 12 to be specific, and making them incredibly rare and valuable. Also this is my only story that will feature these improved fluffy ponies.

The mlp like fluffies, which there will only be one focused on, is mostly there to serve a small but important role. It’s one of these things that find a fluffy, and bring it to its owner.

I really didn’t want to reveal this much but it seems I have to

So lets say that feral fluffies are classified as vermin/pests/invasive species and owning a fluffy is illegal at the state level (i.e. think exotic pets or ferrets in CA) or would require an expensive license and such. That leaves a very small domestic population of fluffies.

If fluffies are actively hunted then it’s possible that they would be near extinction in less than a year and half. Most people would probably use air-rifles/pellet guns, arrows, and .22LR (Any other caliber would be a total waste)
Even with their fast breeding it wouldn’t be enough to save them from extinction. If humanity is determined to wipe them out they will be wiped out just ask the Dodo.

1 Like