How to get cool badges for my cool profile

Hello friends, I am inquiring about how to get cool badges for my cool profile, because seeing pictures attached to my name increases the dopamine in my brain and makes me feel accomplished. Thank you for your help in advance.

8 Likes

pls help

1 Like

virgil manually give them out for various reasons

2 Likes

if you want one as soon as possible, here are 2 ways for you.
1 go here

and donate a few bucks for site hardwere upgrades.
2) still go there and just ask virgil to give you BFYTW badge.
both will leave you with a badge

5 Likes

Uhhhhh, they can do one or the other but not both.

5 Likes

Here, have an ExposureCoin

4 Likes

wait, the fuck is that?

3 Likes

I briefly looked into making our own cryptocurrency called ExposureCoin that you could pay creators with,
but it was a lot easier to just make ExposureCoin badges.

9 Likes

do you pay polar for logos with those?

2 Likes

Indeed I do.

4 Likes

convenient

1 Like

Hahahaha another meme shitcoin lol.

If you do make it, find a way so that all the transactions occur in Canada or smth because the crypto taxes in the us are bullshit

4 Likes

I wholeheartedly approve that name

4 Likes

I now have a coin. Life is good

2 Likes
2 Likes

Greens gambit: flip a massive gold coin. If heads, divide the debt by 5. If tails, multiply it by 5

2 Likes

You know, I would love to chip in, but unfortunately, I have more important expenses.

Like food.

My food budget is €20 a week, and if I spend more than that, that’s less money I can put aside for a rainy day, and I’m already not putting aside a lot of money. I could stop smoking weed, but NobodyAtAll without weed is a very bad thing. I’d probably go completely insane. Plus, I’ve got anger issues, and weed helps me keep them in check.

Badges are nice, but I can’t eat or smoke them.

If there is any way I can help, I’m always happy to do so, but if I lose my mind or starve to death, then I can’t do anything to help.

Life is all about difficult choices.

4 Likes

you don’t need an explain your whole finacial situation, just say no lol

5 Likes

To be fair, Virgil explained the financial situation you guys have to deal with in the post you linked to.

My point is, I’m in the same boat. You guys don’t have all the money you’d like to spend on this website, and neither do I.

3 Likes

he also said that he is not pressuring anyone into doing it, so you don’t need a detailed explanation on why you don’t want to give money to a funky foxman so he could buy more ram for his dummeh website

6 Likes