How to get cool badges for my cool profile

I didn’t want to just leave it at a “no”, okay? I wanted to explain why I can’t donate. And to show you that I get it. I know how it is when you have to work with a limited budget. I didn’t want people thinking I’m just a miserly bastard who doesn’t care.

2 Likes

guilt issues again?

1 Like

Oh yeah. Anger issues, guilt issues, dead parents, a shitty childhood, I’m a fuckin’ mess. I have no idea why I haven’t wound up in the nuthouse yet.

But my time on FluffyCommunity has done a lot of good for me. Right now, the wonderful people I’ve met here are the only people I care about at all, because you’re the only people in my life who are neither useless morons nor backstabbing assholes. You’ve all been very good to me, and you have no idea how much I appreciate that. I wish I could do more to help, but I can’t without making my life even harder.

I’ll try to not to talk about my personal life anymore, okay? Not unless I have to. I’ve given away enough about myself, if I give any more away I might as well tell you guys who I really am.

1 Like

dude, where do you think you are right now?

5 Likes

Hey, I can leave if I want to.

I just don’t want to, because I like it here, and I like you guys. I enjoy our talks. These days, when I wake up in the morning, I look forward to seeing what people have said about my latest stories.

4 Likes

so basically a nuthouse where the patients are in charge. got it

6 Likes

Ha! Pretty much. But all things considered, I think you mods are doing a great job running this place. Again, I get it, you don’t have the resources you’d like to have, but you make what you do have go a long way. I know all about that too. You gotta work with what you got. And you guys have accomplished a hell of a lot with what you have to work with. That’s impressive.

3 Likes

A magical place

2 Likes

Tahiti?

2 Likes

Fluffytown

Population:

2 Likes

:musical_note: Won’t you take me to Fluffytown? :musical_note:

3 Likes

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

4 Likes

seriously though more badges to earn is fun because im a stupid child who likes achievements

3 Likes

imagine fighting with a regiment of achievement hunters in a war. it’s scary

3 Likes

We lost over three platoons to the Good Listener achievement in Portal 2…

2 Likes

never forget ;_;7

What the heck? Can I have an exposure coin too?

1 Like

…no.

2 Likes

1 Like

Seriously. Bravo.