How to get cool badges for my cool profile

for… what?

1 Like

Necroing since I’ve blundered into the same issue as Hopkins. Earning badges is a neat thing. Winning contests is a way to get special badges. Being Marakasaya1 gets you a special badge.

How do you get badges for being a Ball Buster and the other “secret” achievements?

How does one earn multiple exposure coins?
This is an intriguing game, but is it worth playing? Probably not. Would be nice to cash in on all the art and stories I’ve done for brownie points tho.

@staff

2 Likes

Ball Buster is a prestige title. Foxhoarder earned it.
The achievements aren’t secret, all you have to do is make something/do something impressive enough for me to take the 5-10 minutes it takes to make a new badge
They’re made-to-fit-the-situation

2 Likes

Take two of my badges as an example, the Baka Badge and Bronze Fluffy Award.

1 Like

@Virgil

Ah, I see.

Welp I’ll just keep doing what I do and maybe I’ll come up with something to get a Bot Badge or something.

Cheers for the second coin tho

1 Like

The general rule is, if having a badge for this would be funny, I’ll make the badge.

2 Likes

Then what about a Poe badge, for all the odd fellows who scamper off to some dark corner to write macabre tales about small creatures being tormented and dying and hiss at those who interrupt their worrisome deeds.

1 Like

Is this an attack?
I feel attacked…

3 Likes

I’d be a hypocrite if it were. There’s a reason why I prefer writing on mobile, whenever I can duck away from everything else to rid some of these

I d e a t i o n s.

1 Like

Bro free badges are worthless novelties so if you really wanted one, it just has to be funny, as Virgil said.

My sense of humor tends to be contrarian to most of this following with about,

Checks followers

twenty exceptions.

A new badge has been created and awarded

2 Likes

I’m stil wondering what a BFYTW badge is.
But at the rate I am abusing fluffiy gonads I will sooner or later get the same rep as foxhoarder.

Maybe I should be worried about that.

When I started the site hardware fundraiser I made ten badges.
Nine of them are the thank you notes for contributing,
The tenth one can be requested by anyone that doesn’t want to contribute at all.
That one is called BFYTW

Because Fuck You That’s Why.

1 Like

Ah, I see the other unofficial fluffy motto
( the first is\was “it’s horrible that’s what matters)”

1 Like

Thanks, (Reddit-word)!

1 Like

Have this as thanks

1 Like

You know I don’t think I’ve seen anyone ever bronze a fluffy.

1 Like

Nixy and I did that

1 Like

Think Polar is a tad traumatized after that one.

2 Likes