How would you kill a foal

Many people have unique ways of wanting to kill a foal

How would you kill a foal

9 Likes

One way trip to the Infinite Plane of Perpetually Angry Immortal Wasps.

And Iā€™ll flip a coin. Heads, the one with actual wasps. Tails, the one with White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.

4 Likes

In real life or as a pure hypothetical? Which box?

I assume the question is the most interesting and practical way to do it rather than merciful or efficient.

Since they grow up so fast, have relatively little life experience to develop unique personality with, and may have little awareness of much of anything the most interesting means of gaslighting, character exploration, and irony is beyond means.

So Iā€™d say a simple automated rig where they cause their own termination based on whatever criteria. It doesnā€™t particularly matter what, just putting it on their own actions or qualities and making it entirely divorced from humans so they die alone or among their own kind.

You could rig up a program like Zone Trigger to respond to a certain phrase, frequency, or sound volume.

Just program in criteria for activating one or more stepper motors.

Now lets get into specifics. Maybe wanting to mass breed docile Fluffies, individual judging be damned, the phrase OUCHIES ever uttered at any point in their development from suckling off bottles on the wall to adulthood triggers a slow drop of a plate above their pen pressing them flat. Workers, or you yourself depending on operation size, simply dump the blood and flat Fluffpattie into a blender then pour on the fertilizer pile to enrich the veggies you grow to keep the mill operating cheaply. Eventually youā€™ll only get docile ones. Or maybe go the other direction, destroy those who go a certain amount of time without HATECHU or SOWWY.

Or imagine older Foals put in front of a tablet, instructed to perform a test. If the program is failed a tone is emitted, which triggers a cinch around their neck causing strangulation. Perhaps one at a time, seeing the fates of the others failing ahead of them, or else entirely alone and with nothing of comfort in their final hours.

In fact that reminds me of this erotic audio, so suppose for breeder stock you want them to reproduce faster and purge males for not achieving a GUD FEEWS with provided humping toys or females for not asking for babies.

Hell, for food stock a bold delivered to the forehead if their weight on a pressure plate dips.

Maybe just increasing/decreasing the temperature of their holding pen for using the word WAN.

Go wild! Just let it be on them. Or maybe their parents instead.

3 Likes

Simple?

Fuck no! Go full Rube Goldberg!

2 Likes

Iā€™d put honey on it and put it in an ant nest and then pour battery acid on it and watch it disintegrate.

1 Like

Oh, thatā€™s for the one connected to your work computer with Micros.

A nice stress relief break to watch each stage of doom progress. .

1 Like

Ooh, I got another one.

Make a foal-sized gallows and play Extreme Hangman.

3 Likes

Break their jaws so they canā€™t eat/suckle properly and starve.

Even better is their mummah watches them unable to feed and wonders why her kids donā€™t like her milk

1 Like

Rape by stallions (or specially trained dogs), you can never go wrong with rape.

2 Likes

You guys ever watch the filthy frank life hack video where he stuffed his hamster in the sock and swinging it around and smacking it on counters? That.

(no hamsters were actually harmed thankfully)

2 Likes

Eh, babies dont really deserve it but if I have to, i either bite off the head myself or stomp its head in. As annoying as fluffies are, babies dont deserve pain.

i want to yeet a fluffy foal so bad

3 Likes

the way my 3-year-old self killed small bugs - gentle pets, hugs, pokes, all that for so long that the foal will be a bloody mess by the end
(I am very sorry for all those little bugs that i killed because I loved all animals and wanted to hug them)

4 Likes

With the focused heat of my rage.

A drop greater than two inches.

An improbably sized wooden mallet.

However it pleased me to do so really.

Eh, just snap its neck ala General Zod. Sometimes the simplest ways are the best.

Just keep flicking the fuck out of it with a rubber band, preferably on its ā€œspecial lumpsā€. Or maybe stick it in a bucket out in the rain and sit there in its line of sight so it knows you could help but arenā€™t, lol.

2 Likes

soup

1.) The Foal Crusher special: a wall mounted can crusher with lever.

2.) Vacuum chamber

3.) Build a whack-a-foal machine and take it to the county fair

4.) Foal tossing: a large, nail covered board with targets and point zones painted on it.

5.) Force feed them Carolina reapers until their mucus membranes break down

1. microwave
  2. blender with dull blades on low setting
  3. tarantula hawk

Mellification.

Drown 'em fuckers in honey, not just push 'em in a bowl, let 'em eat it, let 'em eat it till they piss, shit, sweat and even cry out honey.
After that, then ā€˜itā€™ will be put in that aforementioned bowl for a while before consumption.

Quite useless since the honey took over. so no real nutritional value, as far as iā€™ve heared.

1 Like