How would YOU kill this smarty? (by DummehBabbeh)

I had a pencil, but not an eraser. Fucking smarty. How would you kill him/make him suffer horribly for the rest of his pathetic, worthless life?

Now goin’ to bed.

26 Likes

Depends on why he wants the babbeh. If it’s a funny reason, maybe nothing.

3 Likes

i dont know iam too soft to even kill a smarty :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Give him sketties.
Lots of sketties.
So Many Sketties.

ALL THE SKETTIES

Force feed him like you were going to make his liver into foie gras.

2 Likes

There’s a clue if you can find it.

That’s ok. :slight_smile: Pretty sure my cat counts as a smarty, and she’s my baby.

Oh, I like it! Fwa gwaw.

1 Like

Use rubber rounds on em

1 Like

Ooh, yeah. Leave the carcass whole, but turn the organs and bones to jelly. I like it!

Take an eye. Break the legs and/or rip them off. Cut off the dick and balls and shove them in his mouth. Leave him outside go be eaten alive. Piss on him.

1 Like

Throw him from one those " not a fluffy " with long legs

3 Likes

Throw them directly straight up into the air and let gravity do the rest

If they don’t die on impact the bloodloss, starvation, or infection will finish them off

2 Likes

1(Gives the shitrat what’s essentially is a fluffy pony blow up doll in the shape of a baby fluffy rigged with a small directional explosive device with a pressure trigger set to detonate the explosives when the smarty ramms his genitals into the doll resulting in either the severe mutilation or complete castration.
If it survives the ordeal i would brake it’s limbs slowly and then drop it in a pen with a bunch of extremely horny and sex starved feral fluffy stallions.
2(a less elaborate setup:nail it to a wooden frame and leave it to expire from exposure and starvation.

1 Like

Put him in a soundproof glass box in a public place where he is forced to watch others pass him by completely ignoring him. Maybe have a system set up to flush it with water to wash him and an automated feeding system which supplies him with the lowest grade kibble possible.

1 Like

Ahhh OK. In that case it’s funny and I give him the babbeh.

2 Likes

Hell no i woudnt kill him, a smarty (preferably a toughie big ass hellgremlin fuck) can be a usefull tool.

Award his aggressive behaviour, award his mental attitude of “i am the best any any other fluff is simple my toy to use as i see fit” as long as you make sure he knows you are the only person above him.

Then you but other fluffs, domestic fluffs from say a shelter (you know the kind, last day ones the real no hopers) give them the whole “you are my pet treatment” treat em real nice and after a few days let em get some relationships and enfs in make it a little herd of rejects in you comfy saferoom

HEY GUYS! WE HAVE A NEW ADDITION TO THE FAMILY
proceed to bring in the obedient hellgremlin monster you have created

Lets the hands free 24/7 beating and bullying begin, now relax and know you dont need to do the fluffy abuse, you have a ringer!

1 Like
  1. Put the baby in a hole.
  2. Throw the smarty at the baby.
1 Like

Make incisions on all his joints so it hurts to move. Force his mouth shut, cut off his cock and force him to watch the babbeh in context be completely unharmed.

1 Like

I’d kill him with kindness

1 Like

Wumps off.

Implant same wumps into babbeh.

Hold babbeh. Use to teabag smarty’s muzzle.

1 Like