How would you try to make money off of fluffies?

If I don’t ask this, it’ll keep bugging me

If fluffies existed, with the same rights (or lack thereof) the not-real ones have, how would you make money off of them?

• Use them for food- using them in fluffy or other pet foods seems somewhat common, not so much for human consumption

• Clearing landmines- you may or may not make much money off of this. Cambodia has several million landmines and other ordinance. If it’s close enough to the surface, and the fluffy weighs enough, otll go off. M

• Breeder- earnings may be low if the colors of the fluffies. Teach the mummahs that if they have any alicorn foals, they will get sketti if they hand them over

4 Likes

Fluffies are like crypto if you weren’t in on the ground floor then you aren’t gonna make money

7 Likes

Abuse stream.

6 Likes

If there’s a large part of the population that owns them, loves them? I’m running a daycare.

Fluffy Daycares in stories are almost all poorly run nightmares because they have to be for bad things to happen and the stories to be interesting, but in real life? It would be tremendously easy to keep these things safe as long as you operate on the most universal rule of any kennel: At no point is an animal left unsupervised at any time with another animal or outside of a kennel.

6 Likes

To be fair, daycares are pretty horrible in real life. Not on the level of fluffy daycares but you would be surprised by how little regulations there are in place, or any kind of responsibility until a kid ends up dead or knocked around some.

As for my answer to the question: I’d make a reality TV show with eight fluffies of wildly different personalities and have them all try to live together in a luxury penthouse. Drama, hilarity, and yes cash would ensue.

7 Likes

Fluff Tank

Its like Fish Tank but instead of getting kicked off, contestants get forever sleepies.

3 Likes

I’d train fluffies to assist disabled people. How cool would it be to have a seeing eye fluffy that can tell you what is going on with words? Or, a fluffy trained to move obstacles in the way of mobility challenged people. Or a fluffy that understands sign language and can translate for its owner?

4 Likes

I would create a database that assigns each possible genome (assume that a Fluffy, as a chimera, has as genome like an australian lungfish) with a unique NFT. Some of the NFTs would be basic bitches and others would be something like “Harry Potter in a skirt” or whatever. The codes would not be based off of any perceived “value” of a fluffy in regard to color or type.

The codes do not generate an NFT until they are registered. At that time an AI randomly generates an NFT image. Users must pay to register a fluffy’s genome sequence before finding out what the NFT is. The NFT is only available as long as the fluffy is alive, so it must be bought or sold during that time period. The fluffy and the NFT are connected in this way, so normally a person will not just buy the NFT, they will buy the fluffy as well.

Now imagine a fluffy hooked up to lifesupport for years just so some soccer mom can use its NFT as her Facebook profile picture. (unauthorized usage automatically results in a DMCA claim)

Let everyone else waste their money and time on breeding and scouring alley fluffies. This is the perfect business model. It also eliminates “foal in a can” type of sales, which is an unfortunate side effect I guess.

The other way I would make money off of fluffies would be the selling of supplies, both neutral / hugbox / or abuse. In my head that’s almost all HasBio does outside of making the most refined fluffy breeds possible in a way to distance themselves from the PETA outbreak

Therapy for Fluffies, god knows there’d be enough Hugboxers wanting their fluffies to stop trowing a tantrum over anything or get over some trauma. Plus you wouldn’t even need a license.

2 Likes

If they taste alright, food.

YES

I want this. If I could draw someone would. Crochet stuff seems to bye things

probably be a breeder tbh, remove the legs if the mare kills any of there babies reward them for getting birth and extra for alicorn foals. they also rewarded if they raised there baby right. that punishment is them losing there babbehs and there legs

1 Like

Start a streaming service to compete with FluffTV by actually teaching fluffies stuff.

It’s like they deliberately air Babies! at the worst possible moments.

Walking-talking bags of cheap dog food.

If there was a market for it I would sell micros. You could set up a single room in a house and turn it into an entire micro farm. All the fluffy love, 1/8 the clean up.

1 Like

I dunno…Halfwit makes a decent living airing his own radio talkshow. :shrug:

I second this.

1 Like

Fabrics

Get a pregnant mare, then right as she’s about to give birth you skin her (alive or dead doesn’t matter at this point). You then take her foals, raise them up to be plump and healthy, then when the mares reach breeding age, repeat the process.

You do this because the expanded skin of the pregnant mare will give you more Fluff for your money. Plus you start with one mare, and she gives you two more, then those two give you two each so now you have four, then those four give you two each for eight, and so on and so forth.

It’ll be slow to start with, but you will get to a point on returning investments where you will have enough Fluffy costs from one generation to fund the next three.

1 Like

Think I’d have to say a Fluffy Trainer or I’d have to agree to agree with Toofy and say a daycare, with all them lil shits running around someone is gunna have to watch them while owners go to work.
Trainer only really works if it’s possible to train out the Smarty cuz I have a feeling that’s what would pop up the most. Other than maybe training mares to accept ALL babbehs.

Shaving them and making yarn from the fluff. It looks like it would be insanely soft and you can already make yarn from all kinds of animal furs.

The thing about yarn is that ‘bad colours’ don’t really exist-- there’s a big market for brown yarn, after all!

3 Likes