howd you find the fluffy community?

howd you find the fluffy community?
  • friends/mutuals
  • curiosity
  • memes
  • other

0 voters

dunno if something like this has been posted before, but i was curious. how did yall find this community? if you chose other, feel free to talk about it more in the replies. personally i found it through people memeing the shit out of the whole concept of fluffies.

14 Likes

where is “The Click” option?

20 Likes

You only get ten minutes to edit it, you chose multiple choice for the poll, which means that people can pick four options. You need to change it to one option.

4 Likes

fixed it, i think. thanks for telling me.

3 Likes

Great!

2 Likes

I found the community on accident, I was just looking at pictures on google images and saw a related tab. It was a page of the manners comic, I clicked on it and found the booru.

4 Likes
How did you Really find the Fluffy Community
  • The Click
  • Other Youtuber
  • u/Dvli posted in a cringe subreddit
  • Morbid Curiosity/Rabbit Hole
  • 4chan
  • A “friend” showed me

0 voters

9 Likes

By the way, the daily Like limit has been raised.

8 Likes

Randomly. Just looking though stuffy click on a interesting picture, ended up on the subreddit.

4 Likes

Yay!!!

3 Likes

there will be to many click and reddit fucks for my liking

5 Likes

the click <3

4 Likes

A buddy who’s into this too. I was sickened at first but I grew curious.

4 Likes

I used to be in the MLP fandom but got out of it couple years back. Occasionally I dipped in to see how it was and on one of those occasions I saw the subject of Fluffies. I believe it was Oculus’s and Foxhoarder’s post from the original booru that threw me into the rabbit hole.

9 Likes

First poll, curiosity. Virgil’s poll, 4chan specifically.

I saw a comic by Quickhorn, and it got me to find out more about fluffies. I was sickened by the abuse, gore and edgy tryhardness, but stories like Carpdime’s Avocado and a lot of Squeakyfriend’s stuff, as well as the effort into worldbuilding done by Carpdime, Squeakyfriend and Fluffus, was what got me to stay. Oh, and of course, hugbox.

8 Likes

found a page mentioning it on tvtropes, checked out of curiosity. saw the interesting stories people were making, got pulled in by @Foxhoarder s work specifically. my story started as what was gonna be a troll story, but it ended up spiraling out of control

5 Likes

The click and tv tropes.

3 Likes

a furry cringe subreddit like 2 months b4 the click

3 Likes

Picked “other” because I found it through yout… Uh… The Click, yeah xd

4 Likes

I found the community through The Click but I was vaguely aware of fluffies before that. I was a bit of a brony back in the day so I had seen some of the fluffy artwork. I had always just assumed it was people drawing MLP characters in a cutesy style (or derpy style as the case may have been) and other people doing goro art of the characters in a similar style. I never new about the community or that there was actually a whole separate “universe” for the fluffy ponies.

4 Likes