howd you find the fluffy community?

i think i stumbled across it completely by accident, a few months before the booru went down. i think i came across a few images looking up images of fluffle puff, after remembering her and her super edgy sister while watching a video on Dead Space.

4 Likes

I found out from r/noahgettheboat. There were a few images, and I looked up things from there.

4 Likes

Found it thanks to /b/, shortly before Thanksgiving of 2016. Only thing I ever got out of 4chan that was worth a shit.

4 Likes

Yo where my DVLI gang at??

6 Likes

There was a twilight experiments on fluffies short i ran across on equestria daily. Why is she tapering tiny fluffy foals and calling it a reset, I wondered. That led me to the booru.

5 Likes

First poll, I stumbled on it probably while searching for something else, then wandered off to the next rabbit hole. Second poll, The Click which caused me to go, ā€œHey I remember seeing this before,ā€ and I dove back in.

2 Likes

At first I thought fluffy threads were some kind of edgy anti-pony thing, but when I saw one on MLPChan I realized it was worth checking out. Turned out it was exactly the kind of stuff Iā€™d always wanted, and with standards for artistic quality being lower than with ponies, I figured Iā€™d give drawing them a try. My pics were well-received, so eventually I started posting on the booru too and the rest is history.

8 Likes

Facebook

2 Likes

I think I vaguely remember something being posted on KiwiFarms, possibly. They linked back to 4chan or FluffyBooruā€¦something to that effect, and I had posted one or two things before I forgot about the community for several months.
Kiwifarms is a divisive website, but Iā€™ve found some of my favorite new communities through it.

Iā€™m looking to back into the fluffy community, mostly the darker side to it. Iā€™m not trying to sound like one of those ā€œI liked it before it was cool.ā€ kinds of people, because this is definitely more indicative of an underlying issue than it is any sort of ā€˜coolnessā€™, but I remember as a very young child doing a very similar kind of art. Instead of any creature from any known franchise, the subjects of my little hand scribbled comics were my own creation. If I can find a place to share, I would like to talk more about them. But I think that this hobby of mine a a pre-school child has a lot to do with my interest in the darker side of Fluffies.

3 Likes

4chan, unironically

2 Likes

I found the concept of fluffies through a buzzfeed post (I know, I know.) venting about the abuse artwork that the poster was disgusted by. This was when I was like 16, and I HATED fluffy abuse back then. Then, I got curious and started making my own fluffy characters and AUs. Now, years later, Iā€™m neutralbox. I know 99.9% of the people here hate actual animal abusers and wouldnā€™t harm a fly.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a funny way to spell ā€œOtherā€

3 Likes

I was looking at mew torture (idk why) saw celestia with her mouth strapped with cakes going past her and then saw egar alexeev
Gif a bunch of ponyā€™s legs getting chopped off

2 Likes

4Chan, back in 2012 or 2013.

4 Likes

Canā€™t remember, but maybe by 4chan, Derpibooru, or Know Your Meme. I was on the Booru from 2013-16 writing stories (mainly neutral). Iā€™m considering coming out of retirement to do more stories. If you were on the Booru, you may remember me.

4 Likes

4chan like 100 years ago

2 Likes

Here brother

2 Likes

Ponychan. Someone mentioned fluffy ponies on a thread in /oat/, and I started posting in the generals on /mlp/.

I sometimes wonder if fluffy ponies would have just faded out like many of the other fandom fads if the hiatus between season 2 and 3 had been shorter and fluffy ponies hadnā€™t gotten such a melodramatic overreaction from the rest of the fandom.

5 Likes

This one picture started it all for me.

7 Likes

Good old 4chan b, which led me to the booru like 5 years ago.

3 Likes