howd you find the fluffy community?

I was browsing r/all on reddit and I see this odd post (the sub was r/NoahGetTheBoat) while scrolling along, so I check the post out and it’s this comic of a fluffy (or at the time I thought MLP tbh) bugging it’s owner for attention, and then at the end it gets it’s pillowed I was like WTF crazy I wonder if there were more as I love crazy comics and art so I had to find more like it.

Reddit - Dive into anything - this was post that got me into fluffies.

So I find out there’s a wiki and even a dedicated website for this kinda of fandom, well I think by then Booru, was closed down so I browsed the sub and learned about the community and seeing the various artists and stories, I’ve been here for a few months and like it.

3 Likes

I knew who the OP was going to be before even opening it. I’m pretty sure it was one of u/dvli’s posts on r/noahgettheboat which brought me here, too. Only it was McGonagall’s Bubblegum comic.

3 Likes

So I’m not alone. Don’t remember what the specific first comic i saw that he posted was, but I think it was a @gr1m_1 post. Alot of my early exposure was abusebox. Ended up as wierdbox somehow.

2 Likes

OMG I’VE BEEN CALLED OUT

3 Likes

I love gore, so I was looking around on booru every now and then, and when I saw The Click made a video on Reddit, and I decided I should draw some abuse, but got trapped in the fandom instead :> and I’m glad I did, people are so kind here

5 Likes

Sameee

1 Like

You know whats funny, I came into the community the exact same way. I think its common for people to share these as “WTF” fodder, and a small portion of readers (or large) come to appreciate them for their sadism

1 Like

Saw it on 4chan back in the day when I aimlessly wandered the internet.

Another one first introduced by The Click, but I wasn’t attracted by either hugbox or abuse for abuse’s sake. What caused me to seek out further content was the on-point satire about consumerism, mass production, the value of ‘lives’ and such. Worldbuilding.

4 Likes

Oh I see a like-minded person here

3 Likes

Found the community through Click and honestly I am happy I did, the hugbox stories and comics help with my lifelong battle with depression and anxiety as well as the homophobia directed at me by people I know in my day to day life while the Abuse helps with my stress and frustration and anger giving me an outlet for my emotions instead of my body being my outlet.

5 Likes

Abuse can cure self harm. Noted

2 Likes

Not really cure it, it just gives me an outlet to take out my frustration instead of self harm if that makes any sense like the thoughts are still there but the abuse comics and stories and drawing help take alot of the things that cause me to self harm and direct it to a less harmful way of releasing it.

1 Like

Still good that it helps you

1 Like

4chan /mlp/ board back in 2012. Good fun we had.

Found it browsing /MLP/ and Derpibooru back in 2013 or so. Lurked ever since, didn’t start becoming actively engaged until late 2019.

1 Like

The Click