Hugbox vs reality. (by: artist-kun)

145 Likes

Its almost comedic :joy:

10 Likes

Almost?

8 Likes

OMG this may be my favorite comic of all time!! Simple but true!!! Perfection!

5 Likes

Lmao kicks them all into hole

1 Like

Hugboxers versus real depiction, or true fluffies versus hellgremlins?

11 Likes

It can always go either way. :man_shrugging: :laughing:

Yeah… No matter how wholesome you want to be, I don’t really foresee fluffies dealing the crisis in a calm, logical way. It’s going to be flailing, shitting, and crying.

9 Likes

Classic!

As Oculus would say, depends on your head-canon.

2 Likes

I don’t think ‘grabbing a friend who is falling’ needs to be calm or particularly logical. Almost certainly crying, probably flailing, maybe some shitting (definitely some shitting from the mare already over the edge), those all make sense, but calling the mare stupid for hanging on and blaming her I see as hellgremlin territory.

7 Likes

How do you even grab things with one hoof?
(I know about the “grabbing hoof”, but I reject the idea.)

I feel like the reality would be in the middle. There would be shit, and crying, and flailing, but blaming his special friend and babbeh, and saying they deserve forever sleepies is hellgremlin territory. I feel like the conversation would be more “sabe speciaw fwiend” “am twying!” “Huu huu scawy! Babbeh nee’ mummah!”

8 Likes

Or Mary SueFluffs vs True Fluffies.

Self preservation is not a hellgremlin trait (nor is using naughty words like “dummeh” in life threatening situations).

Simple truth is fluffies aren’t hero material.

Edit: didn’t notice the stallion wishing death on the mare and foal. Yeah that’s hellgremlin :joy: Still wouldn’t classify the ones on the left as “realistic” or “true” fluffies. They are most definitely idealized versions of fluffies

9 Likes

I’m a hugboxer and even I think the left image is unrealistic lol.

2 Likes

both are correct

This is hilarious

I like how their faces are even drawn in distinct styles

I find a mix of both to be better

I’d say hugboxers see what’s on the left, hellgremlins are on the right, and classic fluffies would be the heartfelt intentions and dialog from left with the events and outcome from the right.

4 Likes