-HUNGER FLUFFIES- -EVENT- | ENTRIES CLOSED|(Eded_ted)

I still can’t understand this well. Lemme rephrase it and see if I am understanding it correctly.

Let’s say there’s four entrants: yourself, myself, Fluffus and Abracitos. Each creates their fluffy to join the hungwy gamesies. You organize us into championship brackets (y’know, everyone has their 1v1, then it’s winner vs winner, until there’s last fluffy standing, right?).

And then for each round it goes like this:

1. You run a poll, Fluffy A vs Fluffy B.
  2. Say Fluffy A wins, then creator of Fluffy B draws Fluffy A winning the fight with Fluffy B.

Did I get this right?

1 Like

Ah, I think you misunderstood this.

There are no rounds.

The winner is decided in one, single post, that I will create after 3 days.

Then, every participant draws their own fluffy being killed. Except the participant who’s fluffy won the poll. (cos they are the winner)

Thanks
I’ll try to do both things at once then
the fluffy and it dead

1 Like

This may be a dumb question, but what skill level of art do you need to be to enter? I’m still pretty new to this but it seems like fun.

1 Like

I took a look at your gallery, and you don’t seem to be incompetent at all!

Aww thanks! Cool, I’ll be joining!

1 Like

Should we clear the cause of death with our “murderer” fluffy in advance? Just to avoid something like two users drawing their fluffy getting curbstomped by each other and causing a paradox.

2 Likes

8gmkt0
(google traductor)

1 Like

cool. should have participants ready for tonight

1 Like

can i enter d’andre here?
i need his death to be hilarious. maybe ill pester Squeaky for some comedic ideas

1 Like

Nah, Fuc* em’ paradoxes! :3

Besides, it could just be that the fluffy was just dreaming about killing the other fluffy, while the other fluffy was killing the fluffy. But then the other fluffy slips on a banana peel and dies after killing the fluffy.

In the end, both fluffies are dead.

Actual reason

It would just make this event that much more complicated, and the core idea of this event in the first place was that this would be much simpler than battle fluffies.

I want this event to be as relaxed as possible.

1 Like

here my little guy, took bit longer since i kinda wanted to add some backstory to him

9 Likes

I’m sorry I’m doing this late but I’ve been intending to participate in this and just realized I should probably leave a comment here about it or something
I’ve already been working on my entry

2 Likes

how many days do i got?

2 Likes

You have 24 hours and 35 minutes to submit your hunger fluffy

1 Like

Okay! Less than 24 hours till this event starts!

1 Like

Introducing Jewwy Seinfewd

Truly a force to be reckoned with.

4 Likes

OKAY! IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS!

I WILL NOW START THE EVENT!

1 Like

But I just finished my Fluffy D:

1 Like

Just save it for the next one, or for battlefluffs.
I’m sure it won’t be too long before people wannt fluffies to kill each other again.

2 Likes