-HUNGER FLUFFIES- -EVENT- | ENTRIES CLOSED|(Eded_ted)

|ENTRIES CLOSED|

I know that I already have a small collaboration event under way, but I couldn’t resist the temptation to host this now!

(Not sure if this is annual yet : / )

HUNGER FLUFFIES

How it works:

First, people join by creating a fluffy. They can either post it in the comments of this post, or as a separate post, with a link to this post. (3 days)
Then, we close the intake of participants, and we vote for which fluffy will win in a new, single poll. (In this whole event there is only 1 poll, which is that one) (1 day)
Then, when the winner has been decided, each participant (except the participant who’s fluffy won the vote) draws their own fluffy being killed by another participating fluffy of their choosing in a hunger games style arena, in hunger games style, and they post that picture and link it to this post.

But since we use the updated poll system:
Once I close the poll, I take a photo of the results, and open the poll again hiding the results, but all votes after that will not count.
Then, I will send each participant a message saying whether their fluffy lost or won.
Then, the participants draw their fluffies being killed, (except the winner). Then, we wait until all of the battles have been drawn. Once all battles are drawn, the winner will be clear.
I will give everyone 7 days to draw the battles.

If you need more time to create a fluffy, just say so, and I will give a day more time.

• Instructions for creating a hunger fluffy:
    It has to be a fluffy. Lethal accessories will be removed once in the area.

• Instructions for drawing a battle:
    Just draw your fluffy being killed by one(or multiple) other participating fluffy(s). You may include any weapons that could be found in an arena designed to make homicide brutal and entertaining. The battle can also be a comic, which would be awesome. Also, you can kill your fluffy in other ways than being killed by another participating fluffy. (Like falling off a cliff, for example)

In short, here is what a participant has to do:

1. Create a fluffy
  2. Receive a message from the host
  3. Draw a battle (draw your fluffy being killed)
  4. Post it, and link it to this post.

That is all.

In short, here are the phases of this event:

1. Joining phase (The participants create the fluffies) (3 days)
  2. Voting phase (We vote which fluffy will win in a single poll) (1 day)
  3. Drawing phase (The participants draw their own fluffies being killed) (7 days)

That is all.

To join hunger fluffies, post a picture of your hunger fluffy in the comments of this post, or as a separate post with a link to this post.

Participants:

Abracitos

Fluffus

ifluffybooru

Eded_ted

Squeakyfriend

cuppa

Carniviousduck

Federalchemichal1728

infraredturbine

ELGuzz

guritchu

Rampage

Original post

| ENTRIES CLOSED |

11 Likes

Any questions? :3

1 Like

I wanna put a fluffy on this, but I won’t be having time to draw battles or organizing polls for now (work events are driving me crazy lul)
Is that a problem ?

2 Likes

Well since you are informing me in advance, it won’t be a problem!
Once the poll will close, I will just automatically either eliminate or not eliminate your fluffy.

1 Like

I don’t understand, whose fluffy is getting killed?

1 Like

Your fluffy.

You draw your fluffy being killed

I still can’t understand this well. Lemme rephrase it and see if I am understanding it correctly.

Let’s say there’s four entrants: yourself, myself, Fluffus and Abracitos. Each creates their fluffy to join the hungwy gamesies. You organize us into championship brackets (y’know, everyone has their 1v1, then it’s winner vs winner, until there’s last fluffy standing, right?).

And then for each round it goes like this:

1. You run a poll, Fluffy A vs Fluffy B.
  2. Say Fluffy A wins, then creator of Fluffy B draws Fluffy A winning the fight with Fluffy B.

Did I get this right?

1 Like

Ah, I think you misunderstood this.

There are no rounds.

The winner is decided in one, single post, that I will create after 3 days.

Then, every participant draws their own fluffy being killed. Except the participant who’s fluffy won the poll. (cos they are the winner)

Thanks
I’ll try to do both things at once then
the fluffy and it dead

1 Like

This may be a dumb question, but what skill level of art do you need to be to enter? I’m still pretty new to this but it seems like fun.

1 Like

I took a look at your gallery, and you don’t seem to be incompetent at all!

Aww thanks! Cool, I’ll be joining!

1 Like

Should we clear the cause of death with our “murderer” fluffy in advance? Just to avoid something like two users drawing their fluffy getting curbstomped by each other and causing a paradox.

2 Likes

8gmkt0
(google traductor)

1 Like

cool. should have participants ready for tonight

1 Like

can i enter d’andre here?
i need his death to be hilarious. maybe ill pester Squeaky for some comedic ideas

1 Like

Nah, Fuc* em’ paradoxes! :3

Besides, it could just be that the fluffy was just dreaming about killing the other fluffy, while the other fluffy was killing the fluffy. But then the other fluffy slips on a banana peel and dies after killing the fluffy.

In the end, both fluffies are dead.

Actual reason

It would just make this event that much more complicated, and the core idea of this event in the first place was that this would be much simpler than battle fluffies.

I want this event to be as relaxed as possible.

1 Like

here my little guy, took bit longer since i kinda wanted to add some backstory to him

9 Likes

I’m sorry I’m doing this late but I’ve been intending to participate in this and just realized I should probably leave a comment here about it or something
I’ve already been working on my entry

2 Likes

how many days do i got?

2 Likes