Introducing Jewwy Seinfewd (Hunger Fluffies Entry) [Rampage]

My entry for @Eded_ted’s Hunger Fluffies Event

This was just a regular post I was already working on and decided to just throw him to his death for the fuck of it.

30 Likes

I hope this guy wins.

8 Likes

His audience is of a different opinion

5 Likes

What’s the deal with fluffies and nummies?

They don’t get any.

3 Likes

jewwy seinfewd met his speciaw fwiend while she was still in high school and he was the fluffy equivalent of 38
(the joke explained: jerry seinfeld had a 17 year old girlfriend during the filming of seinfeld)

1 Like

Yo what? Is that something Jerry Seinfeld did?

1 Like

Whas da deaw wiff babbehs? Dats aww a mawe can tawk abou’ dese days! I mean, fwuffy get it, ‘ou babbeh take fowebah sweepies in a fiwe thwee weeks ago, buh’ do ‘ou hab to tawk abou’ it aww dah timesies?!

2 Likes

:pepe:
Huh

2 Likes

Now draw Kramer fluffy at the laugh factory encountering some poopy fluffies

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Boo! :tomato:

Kidding slightly. Your fluffies are always so cute

1 Like

WOOK! HE’S A POOPIE!! HE’S A POOPIE!!!

4 Likes

And what’s the deal with shelter food?

THROW HIM OUT

Something about this character makes me feel called out. >:(

Lol are you a big Seinfeld fan?

Maybe it’s just a coincidence (or im misremembering) that one of our associates mentioned me sounding like jerry seinfield during game night and then someone going into jerry seinfield fluffy. ~chuckle~

1 Like

Oh hahaha yeah I did say that but that was long after I started drawing this so I just had fluffy Jerry Seinfeld on my mind. I promise it wasn’t an attack lol. Unless you want it to be then we can say that it is.

Glad we cleared that up. ~does not elaborate further whether I want that or not~

1 Like