Hunger Fluffies -Event Idea- (Eded_ted)

There was just a battlefluffs thing I personally would like to see a realistic abuse thing. Anything other than hug/neutralbox or silly fantastical stuff.

3 Likes

Be the change you want to see.
Want more realistic fluffy abuse? Write about it or draw it.

7 Likes

I’m down and I have a fluffy in mind already

1 Like

I like it too

1 Like

Would be funny if two people drew their fluffy getting killed by the opposite fluffy.

2 Likes

If only i could draw!!!

1 Like

I guess I accept, leaving the fluffy one named Fuji.
He is the protagonist of the story Skettyman.

6 Likes

This is Max who is ready to join Hunger Fluffs. He is a happy little fluffy with no living relatives or known co-dependants.

9 Likes

@here , Just making it clear that this is just an idea, and this event will not yet be hosted.

I want to get one collaboration thing done first, and then I can come back to host this, if people want it.

5 Likes

Too late it’s the only thing I live for now!

3 Likes

But I can only host one thing at a time! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

This is a cool idea! I love the hunger games <3

Maybe you could use the Hunger Games Simulator to give us
users some prompts to work with? Then the winner can be a random choice C:

2 Likes

That is fair, count me in.

1 Like

@Eded_ted Hey I get this is a big ask but would you consider extending the deadline for entry by 1-2 days, I know of a few people myself included who would like to participate but cannot get in under the deadline.

1 Like

Okay i managed to find some time tonight.

Meet Seneca Cwane, former mascot of the Hunger Games turned tribute for sorry poopy-ing the president’s quarters.
Seneca_Crane

2 Likes

& obviously, his owner does not care overmuch about his weal. Sad, but relatively ethical.

2 Likes

Is this your original art?

1 Like

background no

2 Likes

Hey Abracitos where were you this whole time? You were supposed to draw your fluffy die like I said in the message I sent you.

im very bussy dude, im sorry

1 Like