Another blast from the past.

134 Likes

Its for the best, Max.

11 Likes

This one breaks my heart every time.

12 Likes

Folks neuter your pets.

19 Likes

I have a feeling it’s a Neutralbox image.

10 Likes

I couldn’t say better.

4 Likes

Poor Max so close yet so far from his love

9 Likes

Excellent depiction of the human double standards. The happiness of her pet is more important than the lives of the entire feral family he’s worried for. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

16 Likes

I love it. So much story in a single panel. And how all the concerns of a fluffy’s life are nothing more than cute or annoying to their owner. It’s like looking into a simplified mirror…

11 Likes

I know this should be really touching but the way you drew the mom bounding over a hill solemnly makes them look hilariously determined and pointless.

4 Likes

The owner is aware of the fluffies special friend?
If she left them alone at some point then she either must not have realized what would happen or simply doesn’t care.

5 Likes

Life is shit, Max it’s a lesson that’s best learned early.

4 Likes

This is probably may favorite pic of yours. It’s so simple yet has a lot of layers.

Max’s pain is real and undeniable, his family will probably die out in the storm, and yet he’s denied what he wants and weakly feigns happiness not because his owner is malicious, but rather just indifferent. This is my absolute favorite kind of sadbox, fluffies suffering due to their programming not being compatible with what’s convenient for their owners.

13 Likes

Glad it spoke to you like that. I love your work.

7 Likes

Of all the great images from Fluffus, this one resonates with me a lot and I don’t know why.

4 Likes

I’m glad it connects with you in a meaningful way.

3 Likes

How’d you make that splotch of purple so damn striking? She’s a survivor, up against the world, leading her children against the harsh wind! She’s smaller than a quarter on my screen, but so much feeling evoked!

You’re real good.

1 Like

The trick is to draw the expression instead of the detail.

2 Likes

Max got Forrest Gumped.

1 Like

you need to pay dat child support, Max

2 Likes