Hunger Fluffies -Event Idea- (Eded_ted)

This is an event idea I had:

HUNGER FLUFFIES

First, people join by creating a fluffy. (3 days)
Then, we close the intake of participants, and we vote for which fluffy will win. (1 day)
Then, when the winner has been decided, each participant (except the participant who’s fluffy won the vote) draws their own fluffy being killed by another participating fluffy of their choosing in a hunger games style arena, in hunger games style. (No time limit)

It’s that simple!

How simple?

No random number generator, no giving the battles separately by messages, no rounds, no misunderstandings about what battle to draw, no time limit to finish the battles, no long exhausting event, no burnouts, no polls on your posts, no adding links, no fuzz!!!
And the whole hosted part of the event lasts only 4 days! And after that, the participants have all the time they want to draw the battles!
And if someone is a dick and doesn’t draw their battle, nothing happens! For it doesn’t effect the event!!! BECAUSE THE EVENT IS BASICALLY OVER BEFORE THAT EVEN HAPPENS!!!

Instructions for creating a hunger fluffy:
It has to be a fluffy. Lethal accessories will be removed once in the area.

Instructions for drawing a battle:
Just draw your fluffy being killed by one(or multiple) other participating fluffy(s). You may include any weapons that could be found in an arena designed to make homicide brutal and entertaining. The battle can also be a comic, which would be awesome.

And as you would expect, this is an abuse themed event.

Just an idea I had.

Update: HUNGER FLUFFIES

33 Likes

I like it.

3 Likes

Where do we post the contestants?
As a reply to this post?
or as separate post with a link?

3 Likes

As separate posts, but link them to the main post.

Or in the comments.

4 Likes

Dope <3

2 Likes

Ohh this sounds like a lot of fun! I’m definitely entering.

I honestly thought it was gonna utilize that one Hunger Games simulator, so everyone’d have canon deaths. Though then a bunch of people would go and die trying to leave the arena…

4 Likes

Cool idea though the time limit doesn’t seem very forgiving

3 Likes

There was just a battlefluffs thing I personally would like to see a realistic abuse thing. Anything other than hug/neutralbox or silly fantastical stuff.

3 Likes

Be the change you want to see.
Want more realistic fluffy abuse? Write about it or draw it.

7 Likes

I’m down and I have a fluffy in mind already

1 Like

I like it too

1 Like

Would be funny if two people drew their fluffy getting killed by the opposite fluffy.

2 Likes

If only i could draw!!!

1 Like

I guess I accept, leaving the fluffy one named Fuji.
He is the protagonist of the story Skettyman.

6 Likes

This is Max who is ready to join Hunger Fluffs. He is a happy little fluffy with no living relatives or known co-dependants.

9 Likes

@here , Just making it clear that this is just an idea, and this event will not yet be hosted.

I want to get one collaboration thing done first, and then I can come back to host this, if people want it.

5 Likes

Too late it’s the only thing I live for now!

3 Likes

But I can only host one thing at a time! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

This is a cool idea! I love the hunger games <3

Maybe you could use the Hunger Games Simulator to give us
users some prompts to work with? Then the winner can be a random choice C:

2 Likes

That is fair, count me in.

1 Like