Should hunger fluffies be more complicated, but more exciting? CLOSED (Eded_ted)

I have this idea for the upcoming hunger fluffies event, but I’m not sure if it makes the event too complicated. My idea is:

Once the participants are chosen and the event starts, we could do the poll so that only I can see the results, and I would send each participant a separate message whether their fluffy won or lost.
This way we know what fluffy dies only once their battle has been drawn.

Whit this modification, the event would be much more interesting, when we could see the fluffies fall one by one! Just like in the movies!

In the old system, the winner would be visible to everyone once the poll closes. → less interesting

Perks of the modification:
-The event is more exciting

Drawbacks of the modification:
-Artists would no longer have unlimited time to draw the battles.
-Being a dick and not drawing a battle would now have a small effect on the event.
-The event would be a little more complicated, thus more prone to unexpected surprises.
-The host would have to send each participant a message, and each participant would have to reply to that.

Perks of the old system:
-Much simpler, No unexpected surprises
-No time limit for drawing the battles
-Being a dick and not drawing a battle wouldn’t effect the event
-No messages, the participants can just post their battles without any fuzz!

Drawbacks of the old system:
-The event wouldn’t be as exciting, since the winner would be clear right after the poll.

What do you think?

• New poll system
  • Old poll system
0 voters

CLOSED

5 Likes

Both systems would work, but how do we pick how we want our fluffy to die? I’ve never watched/read Hunger Games, so I don’t know anything beyond whatever happens in the Hunger Games sim, which makes it hard to know what my fluffy would face. How do we avoid the (admittedly quite ludicrous) situation of everyone dying to the exact same fluffy? And do you have to die via another fluffy, or is falling out of a tree or something also viable?

(also when do the options to join open, or is that going on right now)

1 Like

1:
You are the one who picks how you fluffy dies.
Also:
How people die in hunger games can be versatile.
Classic examples: An arrow through the head, a spear through the heart, an axe to the chest or a knife into the throat.
But it can also be something different, like being stomped by a mech, death from poison or burned alive from napalm.
3:
I don’t really care about everyone dying from the same fluffy, it doesn’t have to be that realistic. :3
2:
Good point.
I will make it so that fluffies can die in other ways too.
3:
The event hasn’t started yet. But I will start it soon.