Hunger for Bread - Part I - ( By: LostDauphin )

I hope that kid wears sunscreen on sunny days, because he’s as pale as I am, meaning potato foals ain’t the only thing that could get cooked. xD

4 Likes

Is that like, A Truffle Foal?

1 Like

Sooo good…

37u3g1

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see end result I await on anticipation

2 Likes

Always pleased to see more of your content :heart:

3 Likes

Awesome art, the concept is kinda creeping me out…

3 Likes

These are cute designs love the fact the “foals” are underground, does the cassava mare like make a cave bed underneath for her foals?

Man hate it when someone entered others property :rage: smokin no less what if he cause fire.

Will see what next ,im curious of food fluffs

4 Likes

He wont be gentle on the food, that’s fer sure.

1 Like

Yes! The mummah makes a small hole and covers her foals with a light layer of earth, there they are safe and protected between the roots of her mother, it seemed cute to me when I imagined it and that is why I drew it like this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Should make a short bout their life cycle seems her leg are roots or this where they get “miwkies” or they more of soil and water?

3 Likes

God, what demanding little shits. “babbeh doesn’t want to be nummies!” Well, it’s not always about you!

Very well done art!

1 Like

We can’t deny Lothmar is a genius
dunno if he’s mad for bread, but if he is, he basically made a whole community fullfill his desires xD

oh about the art, I’m really curious to see more of it, and I’m sad it ended up like that, I need TO KNOW MOAAAAAAAAARR

5 Likes

Nice work!

2 Likes

Something I just noticed now after rereading this after the second part: The kid only takes one. That is some sustainable harvesting shit.

5 Likes

Someone finally noticed!

5 Likes

Oh sweet!
Certainly it was a great story

2 Likes

chefkiss.gif

2 Likes

Y’know. I think because it’s so much more helpless I feel such heart saddies.

2 Likes

Cassava fluffies are nature’s huggie fluffies.

4 Likes

Fucking awesome art style, but I always thought bread fluffs were wierd. I’m sure they can suffer all the same as their normal predecessors. Btw I would’ve like the boy to have given the lying mummah a nice swing with the shovel to the side of her head

2 Likes