Hunger for Bread - Part I - ( By: LostDauphin )

Did you think I was going to stay out of the bread activity proposed by @Lothmar? Well you were wrong, because I love that shit.

This first part is more of a kind of introduction to what will happen next, since I like to establish a base for everything and I did not want to take the bread out of nowhere, and uploading everything together would have been very overwhelming for me.

Second part is HERE

164 Likes

After just a taste of this I’m hungry for more!

6 Likes

You sure you can make bread out of a potato fluff?

8 Likes

Potato bread is a thing, although I’m not sure it’s actually potatoes they use, since I’ve only seen it at Walmart as the store brand stuff

4 Likes

It is not directly a potato, it is Yuca or Cassava, it is also called Mandioca, in my country we have a version of cassava bread called casabe which is a type of unleavened bread, in other Latin American countries they make other types that are fluffy breads , so, indeed, you can.

13 Likes

That intro picture gives me eldritch nightmare vibes. I approve.

Also I love that the brown foals look like molerats while underground but then look like fluffy caterpillars when picked up. The waving of the arms making it look like it has extra limbs really gives it insect vibes. xD

This is gonna be good.

Are the eyes picked off, or eaten? Didn’t know if they were garnish pieces or what.

11 Likes

If you can make flour/meal out of it, you can usually bread it.

5 Likes

They’re cute! Great work as always, and I hate that kid for some reason.

5 Likes

Oh sweet!
It looks it’s going to be a good story

4 Likes

Freaky.

Also, what’s the J stand for in his name?

2 Likes

Junior :grimacing:

3 Likes

My guess was Johan

What is tater fluff?

2 Likes

Ya me dio ganas de hacer mi propio concepto del pan fluffy, buen arte como siempre

3 Likes

An excellent and intriguing job as always :sunglasses:

I’ll look forward to the continuation of this prequel

2 Likes

@Lothmar The answer to your question about the eyes will be answered later :wink:

2 Likes

MAKE MOOOOORE

Everything is fluff, fluffies are the atoms of creation

Absolutely love the comic!

3 Likes

~Eats fluffy bread~
~Bread becomes calories~
~Excess calories become fluffy fat cells that comfortably hang out in their ‘nyu body housie’~
~Every time you eat more fluffy food the fat cells join the fluffy fat herd deposit.~
~Smarty fat cell takes charge~
~Tumor begins to form~

10 Likes

Ok, that was weird and I like it, it would be a very curious epidemic.

2 Likes