hush (Moesius)

Ok,
Just wonder to who do you have to answer to for this kind of pictures ?
(Je me demande à qui tu dois rendre des comptes vis-à-vis de ce genre de publications)

Personal thoughts on it

disapointed but still
it’s just sad to censor a “healthy” exemple of this kind of content (it’s not a blind censor system because two humans checked it)
I just wonder if this kind of picture can lead the host to close this site.

1 Like

I didn’t know about the reference. No matter what degeneracy we try to instill into a fluffy drawing or story, reality can always be worse.

1 Like

So, the website is currently hosted by a server provider that I pay for under my name, in Germany. Under German law, as far as I’m aware, animal abuse is illegal. I don’t have a degree in law or anything, so I cannot articulate whether or not hosting animal abuse, mild or otherwise, can get you flagged for anything.

The much bigger issue here is precedence. I’d like to make it apparent that I just simply do not want that kind of content on the website, I want to avoid people pointing to your post in the future and going “But they posted abuse and were allowed, why wasn’t I allowed?” It’s always better to establish a base line of rules and be thorough when going through with it.

It’s not censorship, because as I’ve said, if you have a link or external URL you can cite for the reference, you are more than welcome to post it. Linking to abuse is not the same as hosting it, it frees me of any potential legal repercussions.

1 Like

still -_-

(and animal abuse is illegal in most countries, a picture of it is not nececerly abuse → this was a rescue mission evidences)

I’m confused why you’re upset, was having that picture in your references truly so important? Why is a link not sufficient? I don’t understand your frustration.

I’m against censorship of any kind (it’s maybe just a cultural thing ^^')