I don’t know how to delete my account

I feel like I should start all over again since I realize that my art doesn’t really fit the rules anymore. I kinda just want a fresh start

3 Likes

you can either leave it as is, or we can just hide them from your gallery. you don’t need to delete your account

4 Likes

Your style is mostly there, just give them a little more chonk and make the ears a little pointier.

I like your art, don’t delete it

I don’t know, they look enough like fluffies to me. Maybe they just need to be a touch fatter.

Don’t listen to the haters. Your art is fine. Fluffies are whatever you want them to be.

• Fluffy.
  • Baby talk.
  • Generally not bright.
    You got that, you got fluffies.
1 Like

Nobody’s “hating” anybody, all the advice they’ve received has been relatively positive.

But their most recent post is certainly not a fluffy.

That said, I echo Owl’s reply.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, mostly content in the Fluffy community doesn’t have sense, I enjoy the content but It’s just for fun. Can you imagine Cleveland falling against an stupid, useless animal that only knows fuck and eat? Of course no, the fluffies aren’t real, some rules sucks. If you wanna improve yourself the site is a great place for feedback but there’s not need to erase your account.

1 Like

I like your fluffies just the way they are! They’re unique and well drawn. As long as people don’t just straight up trace my little pony I see no problem with creating fluffies that have their own style like yours. :sunglasses::+1::two_hearts: