I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 17 by FluffyOD

The funny thing is, boys, I kept checking Fluffycommunity every other day or so but the site header saying we were in read-only was still there (it still is for me somehow). I’ve been waiting to come home for awhile.

Part 16: I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 16 by FluffyOD

TO BE CONTINUED.

Part 1: I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby by FluffyOD

ClutteredDisguisedGermanshepherd-max-1mb

88 Likes

welcome back!
And with such awful fluffy as his first pet I kinda get his hatred!

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Hooray you’re still here!
This take on Batman is getting kinda weird tbh

6 Likes

The perfect origin story. I’m twitching in anticipation to see what the father meant by “we’re never stepping foot at hasbio again”

6 Likes

Oh man, I was worried this wasn’t going to continue. Glad you’re back.

Good to see you champ!

4 Likes

Man this guy sure knows when fluffies are nearby

2 Likes

Welcome back, King.

Interesting direction, having animal guy tell his back story to these shit factories. Would the waste of air even understand XD

5 Likes

I saw the title, feared for my life, then read the comic and came to the conclusion that our antagonist (protagonist with an odd alignment?) Really just needs a hug

Glad you came back! Was worried you weren’t going to get the memo that the site was back.

… Now hear me out. This is a Constructive Criticism

Buuut…

This reminds me of those Zelda CD-I games. I like the story but… Each panel reminds me of Link’s Face in the Wand of Gamelon

1 Like

Well… THAT explains EVERYTHING… Someone get this M’fer a dog… A wolf and great dane mix, or whatever massive dog breed… He deserves it!! Fuck make it TWO Puppies… Cant get enough love from real pets.

1 Like

@Skrelptastic, @Lothmar, @Yibbo, @Jim, @fanguy11, @SuperWeaner, WTF is up my absolute dudes.

3 Likes

Nothing much good sir. Apparently it’s gonna snow tomorrow here and im just over it. xD

Like I had 1-2 weeks of 60-70 a bit back and it’s been three weeks of 50 or lower since with rain/sleet every 3rd day. :frowning:

Other then that I wont complain.

I like how the yellow fluffy from his childhood flashback is just standing there shitting and pissing itself with that dumb stupid smile on it’s face, either oblivious or insouciant of how it’s misbehaving. That fluffy seemed to be an awful pet, even by fluffy standards. Maybe he was a faulty prototype? Idk. All fluffies seem able to display smawty like traits when they want to, especially when they aren’t taught to be humble and obedient from a young age. But an arrogant and cruel fluffy is just so much more fun to torture for me. Although torturing the “innocent” ones is a different kind of joy all unto itself.

3 Likes

I love these comics. Huge fan. :slightly_smiling_face:

Fuck the gods, I can’t believe I overlooked this for so long! This is fucking awesome bro! Please keep it going!

1 Like

@PureEnragement, @SilverOwl & @Scum, more is coming lads. I’ve just been warming up after my time off by working on some other, shorter comics, but this and A Fluffy Story will return soon.

4 Likes