i made a rudementary Fluffy Generator (Federalchemical1728)

this website is super cool, i think you can even edit my generator without making an account or anything (but it wont save your changes)

And if you have any ideas for stuff to add to the generator i’d love to hear them! it’s still pretty basic bc im not sure how to apply conditions to my outputs w this language. idk i did this for fun at like 2am

ALSO!! if you do anything with a fluffy you generated i wanna see pls!!

EDIT EDIT: I balanced out the odds so you’ll hopefully get more varied backstories

22 Likes

This is interesting…

4 Likes

Neato.

I rolled five times and got two partially paralyzed fluffies. Is that unusual?

2 Likes
  1. this fucking rocks
  2. i got THIS as soon as i clicked the link and im already sold bro.
4 Likes

WOW!

AWESOME!

1 Like

For all that is holy, do not let the ai say fluffer, I just got a “male fluffer” and I don’t know how to feel about this

2 Likes

This is so cool! Already getting some interesting ones that I really like! But one question, what is a fluffer? lol

2 Likes

-in this case, something fuzzy.

-in some other cases, its something to do with “enfies” in a way that does not involve actual “enfies”.

if i remember correctly

1 Like

they’re fluffies with boar tusks, AlleyBalley did a whole thing on their different fluffy species and fluffers were one of them My take on the fluffy experience, Part 1 (By AlleyBalley)

2 Likes

oanshjdxjksnxjxjjd if you click “edit” in the top right you can add or remove any options you want!

i mostly included them for Biorb xD

1 Like

FUCK YES

1 Like

probably! i didn’t adjust any of the odds for the backstories and details so they’re all completely random alsjjdjdjdbsknzbxjd

1 Like