[I'm kinda tired of reddit]

sorry bud, i just have a low tolerance for bullshit, and a guy saying what you were drawing was cp was complete bullshit

2 Likes

It’s nice that you care but this solves nothing, it’s just the two sides of the same coin. This won’t make them stop, this won’t make them change this will just root them deeper in there mentality.

llama fluffy
CP

HOW

3 Likes

Yeah its dumb but no need to feul them with anger

1 Like

The problem is that this is how they’ve decided to act on reddit (or maybe the internet as a whole, depends on the person) and there is nothing that will make them stop or change. It’s unfortunate but it’s just the way some people are. It’s bullshit that they’ve decided to give you crap about your work but I’m not even sure what to suggest.

3 Likes

The fluffypost group of facebook in spanish is worst

2 Likes

That’s just gae isn’t it?

2 Likes

Y e a h. A lot of edgy adolescents with a morbid obsession with the abuse

3 Likes

That’s me right there, I just don’t speak spanish constantly here

2 Likes

Fluffys doesn’t have a canon, just a lot of headcanons. The problem of Reddit is the people that believes in an specific canon

5 Likes

When I first saw those pics I immediately believed them to be these…

3 Likes

They believe in one headcanon only because in the pined post (the one that describing what fluffies are and explaining boxes) they were given that one general headcannon about peta. If it’s pinned on the top of the official sub of course it is the only true headcannon, and all the others are wrong

2 Likes

Who was the sick person that did that comic?!

4 Likes

Yeah I wonder who was it too? Hey at least they had the decency to say this will fuck you up so read under your own responsibility

4 Likes