I'm partaking in GoreTober this year!

tumblr_b6ea0f16fcc716723724906c2ae406ad_30cc1caa_540

I decided I’m going to challenge myself and post daily sketches throughout October, and this is a chart I chose ^^

I bet this is gonna be difficult, but also fun, so join me if you want to give it a shot as well!

29 Likes

The hell is hanahaki disease ?

I could never do these lists, i don’t have the discipline.

edit: apparently hanahaki disease is coughing up petals .
…Feh more like a thorn branch shoved up the fluffies ass all the way til it exits through it;s mouth

1 Like

Basically coughing up flower petals, it’s a fictional disease~

It’s actually quite interesting, you should read into this :stuck_out_tongue:
https://fanlore.org/wiki/Hanahaki_Disease

3 Likes

Yeah I googled it and that’s what I got .
My interpretation of it is more …prickly.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Oh boi, that looks fun to try

1 Like

Let’s fucking gooooooooo!!!

2 Likes

Y’know, when I saw that Hanahaki disease was a prompt I pictured a fluffy that had either lost or been abandoned by it’s special friend, and now it sits sad and alone throwing up flowers (hopefully roses for an extra touch of pain due to the thorns) because hanahaki is usually caused my unrequited or one sided love.

I might draw this later come to think of it.

3 Likes

That sounds like an awesome idea :smiley: I’ll come up with something of my own though UwU

Man, I wish I could make renders fast enough to take part in this.

Good luck to you, I look forward to seeing it.

3 Likes

And so they did a fluffy with hanahaki disease (Littlelad10)

1 Like

I am so here for Goretober! There’s been way too much hugbox lately. Mama needs some abuse damnit!

5 Likes

Some fluffies are not looking forward to October that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Does it have to be art, or can a series of short stories count?

1 Like

Look I know this says Goretober but I don’t exactly draw gore anymore…? So I might take some of these prompts and still use them for nongore content…. :derp: Mainly cause there’s no other prompt list yet and I need ideas.

3 Likes

I love this idea, fun challenge to find ways to represent each day without gore. Like, a magician fluffy tries to make a bouquet of flowers appear, but they come out of his mouth instead of his hat!

4 Likes

I could easily draw something silly/weird for most of these prompts. So I don’t see why I can’t try and do some of them. Might as well see how many I can do.

2 Likes

Ohhh it’s coming UwU

1 Like

such-sights-to-show

I’m looking forward to this!

2 Likes

I’ll definitely have to take part in this! Even if I’m bad at keeping up with stuff like this lol

1 Like