Incontinence (By Wolfram_sparks)

Cruel.

Wolfram is back! He’s legit been updating on Reddit, so let there be rejoicing for the Legend has returned! I really hope he finds the time to finish Mocha and Toffee’s stories. Especially Mocha, because it’s the first Wolfram comic where I’m actually rooting for the fluffy.

4 Likes

Who would impede him?

1 Like

I hope to see the conclusion to his Milie story

1 Like

He did finish it in text form Millie - By Wolfram_Sparks - Pastebin.com

But ye hopefully he does get around to finishing the comic version :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The story is on the site, actually. So easy viewing for all! "Millie" (Author: wolfram_sparks)

2 Likes

Glad to see yo1ur work again.

In almost every branching reality that makes up the greater fluffyverse there’s few things that seem to exist in most of them. One of the most perplexing borderline anomalous things of that nature is the existence of a lime green fluffy, sometimes a foal, sometimes a adult always a magnet for bad luck to the point where it seems like a reasonable theory that the entity known as “Lime’s” reason to exist is to be the chew toy of the fluffyverse.

5 Likes

No im pretty isn’t finished, at least it doesn’t seems like it, also they comics were made a a different artist(the false wolf), but me too hope to see a conclusion to that story.

HE IS BACK

3 Likes

With just the right amount of sadness.

1 Like

What a legend. And just so, so cruel for the sake of making a disadvantaged fluffy suffer.

2 Likes

Poor bowel control seems to be a default fluffy problem most of the time. On another note, I love how Wolfram draws fluffies!

I wish wolfram would repost some of his old text works

2 Likes

Well, he WAS warned

1 Like

The most hilariously rigged game ever. Amazing psychological abuse, and lovely terror whenever he realized he’d pooped again. :laughing:

2 Likes

“Babbeh sowwy… Daddeh wiww cwean?”

Entitled little faggot.

2 Likes

wow. que horror de Fluffy. Esta bien que se caguen todo el tiempo. pero de esa forma ufff…

Little dude was so cute with his bear.

2 Likes

An excellent piece. I like to think that Lime had never had spaghetti before and was mere seconds from tasting his first mouthful before having the accident. The thought that he will suffer a miserable life, longing for tasty nummies, and die without ever getting even one mouthful of the fabled “sketties” brings me great satisfaction.

5 Likes