Industrial milkbags (InfraredTurbine)

For cmss, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

90 Likes

Good

6 Likes

Industrial abuse mixed with psychological abuse really gets me going

… not sexually, i feel i must add.

13 Likes

But don’t the foals develop feelings when their eyes are still closed?
Like they instinctively wiggle to the warm milkies and mummah.

9 Likes

Momma could kick the foals… Not like that’s bad (it is for the business but…)

5 Likes

Number 1: The foals can hear her so already there’s some form of connection happening there, even if it is just the curiosity of why their milk is crying.

Number 2: Why go to this effort when a good blindfold and some duct tape will do the job just fine?

And Number 3: Is that kid saying ‘dibs on next’ when there’s two fucking tits to snack on?

12 Likes

She should be grateful she still has all her body parts. Most milkbags don’t even get that.

7 Likes

Easy: fluffies are retarded, like the offspring of a Cocker spaniel and a pidgeon

They’re so tard that if one fluff finds an overdue bill
on the floor the fluffy will go to pay it!

So idiots that if a mare tells a stallion " we are alone now , it’s your chance!!" The fucking stallion will steal an ashtray and leave!

3 Likes

Those jokes

2 Likes

I love this could I use this idea for a drawing tomorrow?

5 Likes

That sounds eerily similar…

4 Likes

To what ?

5 Likes

Maybe add some sort of column for the legs so they cant accidentally step on the foals. But honestly I like it.

4 Likes

“Why du miwkies awways hab saddies? Nu cwy, miwkies, babbeh wub yu!”

5 Likes

number 1: I think that’s good for mental development allegedly… Though you could probably accomplish similar with recordings over a speaker.

number 2: could be laws against pillowing in their state.

Number 3: Looks like ‘nest’ to me (maybe they are commenting on their living conditions/claiming it?).

4 Likes

I used that very idea as part of a Technicolour Smarty Herd. Bunch of inbred kids spent their entire life in darkness and silence, really fucked them up.

I guess it depends on what you’re looking for. If you just want the milk then it’s best you keep the mare silent so the kids will attach themselves to another mare who can look after them. But if you just the one mare then I guess proper development is necessary, after all you can work through trauma but you can’t fix what was made broken.

3 Likes

Plus theres no chance of forever sleepies if she finds out any of the foals are poopys or dummeh

Leave that to the workers, they need some work satisfaction afterall :glee:

2 Likes

I never thought I would have a reaction image Huge honor :slight_smile: I was thinking for alocorn babies.

3 Likes

I mean, that’s fair. The foals won’t know it’s the mare talking, and she can’t give any affection, so any attachments would be towards tits.

1 Like

Well fluffies are dumb as shit.

2 Likes