Milk Bags (Moesius)

Inspired from @infraredturbine

in order to keep the “hard to raise” foals in good psychological state, a pink filter is applied on the monitor of the mare in order to prevent her to smash them

58 Likes

A hugbox version of it
I liked it!

6 Likes

thanks ! xD
I thought the fate of your milkbag … well … kind ! compared to other kind of milkbags xD
→ The only thing that may be dangerous is the free hind legs of the mare → it could have armed the fluff. so, to let the mare see what happening underneath the table (as long she is smart enough to realized that what on the screen match what she feels) may help her to soothe the anxiety linked to the fact she can’t move much … (and a ball, because why the fuck not)

8 Likes

ye there’s this risk
even tho they might not like that so much, that way, you can use other mares once one is “dry”
or even pay ppl to bring their mares in order to feed foals in a shop for ex

5 Likes

real genious

2 Likes

I really like this! The idea of the filter makes me think of a method where room could be bathed in coloured light to hide “hard to raise” foals from mom. Make even the brown foals look pink or purple.

This art is amazing and your chirpies are so cute. Makes me wanna nibble them little ears and hoofsies!

5 Likes

I wonder if this is like when something touches your foot/leg in the ocean and you cant see it. xD

5 Likes

Are their teats hanging through the legs of their nappies?

1 Like

yeah ! make pool of foals on their colors to make them “pretty” ^
(and thanks :3)

most likely xD

their tits are at the right place xD it’s just diapers that don’t look like diapers ^^’ → special diapers with wholes for the breats (or just regular ones but cut as convenient) and their legs are tight very close to each other (–> my fluff stul make them so chunky that this position make them immobile to some extent :p)

2 Likes

Now that you mention it, I see the legs tied up behind them! Good touch!

2 Likes

Good. Keep the mares there.

1 Like

Gotcha. That makes more sense!

Also, some poop fetishist abuser would go nuts for a box of those things.

1 Like

Well that sure calms them

1 Like