Inktober Day 10 Headless Fluffy (WhatTheFluff)

https://fluffy-community.com/t/inktober-day-1-demon-fluffy-cookiecrunch/25833

I mean, technically she does have a head. But it’s still a pretty cool party trick.

25 Likes

Thats gonna give me a heart attack.

2 Likes

Someone–waggytail?–came up with the idea of fluffies with snap on parts. Not all fluffies had the feature, but those that did could just snap limbs back on. They could also do it with their heads. In the comic a smarty hits one of these guys hard, and the head flies off. The fluffy calmly picks his head up and snaps it into place, seriously freaking out the smarty.

Your version is considerably gorier, with the visible internal stuff, which is more appropriate for Halloween anyway.

So, is this little guy undead or just a mutant of some sort?

2 Likes

I suppose you could say it’s similar to (Waggytail)‘s idea of fluffies, but really it’s just weirdbox. I like to draw the gory internal parts of the fluffies’ anatomies, but I have to be in the mood for drawing abuse. I have drawn this kinda thing before, but just because it’s fun. I would have to mull over any kind of canonical connection to the drawings.

2 Likes

That’s cool, not every pic needs to have a backstory. I do like the fluffy’s expression, seems mischievous.

2 Likes

Thank you! :]

1 Like

Do you put food in the mouth or the neck hole?

1 Like

Haha, probably either. It all goes to the same place.

1 Like