Inktober Day 1 Demon Fluffy (CookieCrunch)

HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE!!

To avoid causing prolonged nightmares, I expertly censored this by putting my inktober list BEFORE the scary picture! MUWAHAHAHA!

I found it appropriate to throw back and bring this piece to the site, considering its the anniversary and all. I enjoyed making this monstrosity back in the day and can only hope I can make something just as scary later this month. Enjoy his longing, loving stare :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

I didnt think this would be important enough to put in post, but the food fluffies series is still on. I was really discouraged during september and really disliked alot of the attention they got on reddit sooooo I’m instead doing them as an “every once in a while” type of deal. Thank you to everyone for the support and positivity. It really makes this website feel like home :heart:

9 Likes

Excuse me he has no right being this good at being horrifying. A #horrorbox tag would do very well.

1 Like

The demon fluffy is here for folks who didn’t like food fluffies. It’s not happy because those people have no taste but it has to eat them anyways.

4 Likes

checks off nr2
Apparently i unwittingly participated in a flufftober …to a degree anyway

2 Likes

Eh, sod reddit they don’t like anything that isnt abuse abuse, abuse, abuse, abuse, and more abuse and repeats of the same old abuse.

This place is much more open for any kind of content.

1 Like

im not gonna use this prompt for fluffies lol, im gonna use it for my oc’s costumes!

1 Like

Oooh, I REALLY like him! Really enjoy the more mature horror images for Halloween!

1 Like

Now we have three different flufftober prompts!

1 Like