Inktober Day 13 Medusa Fluffy (WhatTheFluff)

Lol, awwww, she doesn’t like her pets!

https://fluffy-community.com/t/inktober-day-1-demon-fluffy-cookiecrunch/25833

29 Likes

bite - “screee” - “Stop hurting yourself
bite - “screee” - “Stop hurting yourself
bite - …

9 Likes

Oh no! She just needs to learn that her snake hair is her forever friends! I’m sure they’re actually very nice once she gets to know them

6 Likes

Exactly, I’m sure they’re all super friendly.

4 Likes

I hope so

5 Likes

Hey you got a natural defenses be happy and forever Friends two

5 Likes

A monster fluffy that is afraid of itself is pretty funny.

3 Likes

Gorgon Fluffies

Made with Snake DNA as opposed to the regular types of DNA that many Fluffies are made from, Gorgon Fluffies were made as an attempt to add in a more “Mythological” approach, as well as a mean joke. As a result however, Gorgon Fluffies tend (even by accident) to be as equally harmful to humans as their fellow snakes.

There are two types of Gorgon Fluffy - Pit Viper and Constrictor. Pit Viper Gorgon Fluffies (properly given the nickname of “Medusa Fluffies”) are more emotional, and generally immune to their own poison. Said poison however is shown to a powerful paralysis in both human and fluffy bloodstreams, leading to a temporary state of immobility, robbing them from moving about. Constrictor Gorgon Fluffies (given the nickname of Boa Fluffies) are more durable and less reactive towards emotions. The snakes are capable of crushing small logs and necks of small animals like rodents, infant children, and even other Fluffies.

A Gorgon Fluffy’s snakes react according towards the Fluffy’s emotions, keeping them at bay with positive emotions, protecting with sad emotions, and striking at angry emotions. The amount of snake heads is equal to the Fluffy’s age, usually winding up with 30+ heads at their deathbeds. As a result of having snake heads as part of their bodies, Gorgon Fluffies usually seek out meat, although Sketties are also preferred if no meat is around.

1 Like