Inner-City Fluffies (fluffybooru id: 18319, ?????, ?????, ?????) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

New here, buddy?

2 Likes

not at all lol, but all the ideas never fail to amaze me

3 Likes

Way to work in theme week.

5 Likes

I didn’t even think about that :rofl:

Carniviousduck’s Breadfluff still haunts my mind :flushed:

3 Likes

How about Chip goes out on his own, gets hard from surviving, but also empathetic because of how he was cast out. He forms a little herd that he is the smarty of, and they do quite well.

The next winter, some really rough looking fluffies come to them and ask to stay with the herd, because they have no food or shelter. Chip realizes they are his parents and younger siblings. Chip tells his father that all of their food is for their next babies. Upon hearing this, his father recognizes him, and bursts into tears of despair.

Fin

15 Likes

oooh i actually love that!

5 Likes
Related

23 Likes

But just think…
If this had been posted right away, the community wouldn’t have had such a great creative exercise.

And thanks for posting it NaruEve, I was curious if there was actually more to the comic :heart:

6 Likes

Well that went from 0 to 100 real fucking quick.

8 Likes

Welcome to Wolfram’s cómics.

4 Likes

I’m not a fan. Seems kind of lazy to have a human come in and save Chip and punish the rest with generic abuse.

Too ex machina, as @Booperino put it.

7 Likes

i have to agree, it feels like a shock ending for shock ending sake.
oh well, not stopping me from rejecting a reality and substituting for my own lol

10 Likes

Next

1 Like

@Swindle has one where, when a fluffy has hit rock bottom, an orange stallion jumps out of a plot hole and rapes them.

2 Likes

…where are Chip’s siblings?

2 Likes

Based on what the dad said, it sounds like he is the only survivor from that batch because the rest starved from lack of milk.

3 Likes

I was more thinking they became nummies.

5 Likes

That is quite plausible in that scenario.

You’re referring to Wowstest Babbeh, yes?

That foal got shit on by life itself.

1 Like

Damn, that’s some good shit.
I was also thinking of a “Chip runs away” angle.

1 Like