Inner-City Fluffies (fluffybooru id: 18319, ?????, ?????, ?????) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

Yeah, what happened to that foal was horrible to the point that th sheer ridiculousness of it made it start to get funny.

But I think that orange stallion was in at least one other story, because I rememeber commenting something like, “the Orange Enfer strikes again”. I think the victim that time was a mare.

Hell yeah love the horrorbox idea! Demon form chip looks like some horrific abomination that eats them all!

Awe, I was too late! I was going to suggest Chip sneak some food and eat his younger siblings when they were born.

“Oj ots gotta be sadbox or abuse” fuck that, weirdbox time

1 Like

Lmao chip face it…you nummie babbeh

1 Like

Yeah the father seems just dont fucking care as long as the new babies comes healthy sheez! And the mother too dont give a damn worrying the maybe “last” baby of the first litter. That of course my assumption base on the comic. :thinking:

Best like the foal would found a foaless mare and would provide him milk and just go with her, since his parents don’t give a shit anyway.

2 Likes

Different orange stallions, but basically the same.

1 Like

Lol that’s somehow sillier than it being the same one.

Well, this one clearly died after getting shards of broken glass up his rectum, so even if it was the same fluffy…

1 Like

The father got off with no punishment though!
That means there’s still room for drawing/writing that happening!

Actually I might write that.
I’m not sure what to do on this site when I want to do a continuation of another creator’s work, how does that work? Are there special tags, do I need permission, etc.?

shit went from 0 to 100 so fucking quick LMAO WTF HAPPENED!?

The last one is “offfff!” :sweat_smile: And…everyone dies

Maybe there is a Lost comic between them but i can’t find it.

1 Like

Chips becomes the chainsaw.

19040 - abuse animated artist-wolfram_sparks blood cannibalism crying eat_aww_da_babbehs! eaten explicit foal gif infanticide mummah nummies struggling tears
I think this might even be the same mother?

9 Likes

No babys going forever sleepies, other then the one from the last litter. Oh, and these next ones when the next litter. It’s all about the babies coming, never the ones that are now. Would like to see more, hope the parent fluffies get a lesson handed to them

Dad’s showing off how stupid and illogical fluffies are. We love you but won’t feed you or your siblings because we are just going to make more and more babies but never feed any. Because we are good fluffies. F*cking fluffies

2 Likes

Humano ex machina. Has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?

1 Like

I love it when fluffies get what they ask for.

that would be homo ex machina

1 Like