Inner-City Fluffies (fluffybooru id: 18319, ?????, ?????, ?????) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

I was gonna say that, but you just know someone’s gonna snicker at it.

3 Likes

Why isn’t that Mama Fluffy being refrigerated? It says so on the box! Put her in the fridge and problem solved!

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: had us in the first half

I wonder if the spines are attached to the leg nerves to the point she feels what the foals feel.

Oh man! Babyleg fluffies! I haven’t thought about them in years. There’s an abusement that’s due for a comeback.

Is it though

1 Like

nah not really, i gotta ask first when i do my thing otherwise i’d be bit of an ass lol

1 Like

Don’t worry about it
Although the edits are a slippery slope
You have the instinct to ask and it speaks volumes about your character

1 Like

the fuq?

This is great!

The papa fluffy explaining why fluffies have such fucking huge families even when it’s obvious that’s a bad idea – brilliant. It’s a metric for measuring how successful they are. Fluffies can’t buy nice cars or fancy watches, so they use huge families as a status symbol. It’s such an elegant explanation for overpopulation that goes beyond just humping like rabbits.

I’ve always loved the notion that fluffies suffer not because they are hellgremlins or because they “deserve” it. They suffer because their way of thinking is incompatible with reality, and that shines through here.

I laughed at the mother fluffy getting to be close to her babies forever now. The family drama here could go a lot of ways. Will the parents blame Chip for bringing them to this horrible fate? Will he simply take it the way a fluffy usually does, thinking he is a bad baby, or will he lash out at them for always ignoring him and treating him as the unwanted one? Does he have enough brainpower and self-awareness to point out that they shouldn’t have had more children if most of their first brood starved?

3 Likes

Hahaha great ending.

What a turn. I like it.