Inverted Bowl-Fluffy Product testing - Lothmar

“Huuu~ Why babbeh no right? Is good babbeh but wong…” A member of staff hears as they enter the room having seen the light from breeding room 3 was lit indicating a batch had recently been born and needed an examination.

“So how the babies Canoe~ . . .” the assistant adds pausing as their eyes fall on the foal in her hands. They were attempting to breed this fluffy to try and acquire bowl foals and they’d usually get at least one or two per litter and at least half every time they’d managed to find another bowl to pair her with. With this batch there was a bowl fluffy but instead of having a curved stomach it seemed to possess a curved back. “Oh dear.”

“Doctah, Babbeh nu smeww or taste bad, buh nu suwe. Can doctow check babbeh?” The brown bowl added with concern about its mishapen baby.

“Of course girl. Can you feed them, I may need to take them for a bit.” Canoe nodded and as the first set unlatched she placed the backward baby into the current rotation.

It took the baby a moment to position correctly but once they were they didn’t seem to have an issue latching. Their legs and hooves were responsive as well as they worked to knead at their mothers breasts to stimulate milk. As the foal unlatched and fell back they became stuck on their back due to their shape and began doing little bicycle kicks as they made minor whine sounds.

‘Damn, I work with newborn fluffies regularly and even i think that’s cute.’ The doctor adds as they bring both hands down and carefully lift and turn the baby over.

“Pwease be cawefuw wiff wittwe backwawds babbeh doctow…” Canoe added with a bit of a sad huuu as she shifted her attention to the last two.

“I will girl, any other foals have any issues I need to address quickly before I step out?” The doctor adds panning their body about to head to the exit.

“Nu, othah babbehs am gud babbies Doctah.” Canoe added coo’ing at the other two special babies that the humans said they liked so much.

“Very well, we’ll return as soon as we can.” They added leaving the room.

After a few samples and a proper examination it appeared the foal was indeed a healthy boy. They would need to monitor his development closely and get the samples off for study asap in case the other division wanted to use these findings for something. The biggest hurdle apparently was it appeared the water resistant fluffy was still on the back and the stomach was absorbent so it wouldn’t function well as a swimmer.

After a few months of debate and discussion two primary rolls were decided for testing to see if they would attempt to properly stabilize this genetic sequence so that they could try and breed it. The way this bowl was it was all but 95% likely that any bowl fluffies this one produced would be normal bowl fluffies which while useful~ wasn’t the thing that the product divisions eyes.

Tomorrow they would test fluffy designation, ‘Flatbed’ for the roll of Pillow Cart.
The day after they would test Flatbed for the roll of Litterbox Pal.

(got tired so decided to break this into a two parter. Suck it!)
(Part 2 may be delayed due to dental pain interfering with creative flow.)

16 Likes

A fluffy that can haul a Pillow around would be a major investment. Better then getting a regular fluffy to be firends with tge pillow you own, this one could help it get around.

2 Likes