Fluffy Slippers (by SouthernKilling)

Indeed…

~Totally intends to get a pair just to disect them~

4 Likes

But can your Abuela pull one off her feet and fling it at you? That’s the real test.

8 Likes

Durability is the question.

If they are as tough as regular fluffies, they’d shred like paper if you walked on anything rougher than soft carpet. If you drag your feet while walking, even carpet would not be soft enough.

No going outside, and I’m not sure how they’d hold up on tile or wood floors.

5 Likes

Get two from different pairs. They won’t match each other either in color or personality.

2 Likes

Weaw me, daddeh.

Holy Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor it can talk.

5 Likes

This is vaguely unwholesome.

8 Likes

Oh man that’s going to fuel my nightmares tonight <3

5 Likes

Puppy gets a hold of the slippers…

5 Likes

The toughie equivalent would be the fluffy chancla: “dummy wittwe hoomin mummah! nu smokies in woom! get wowstest owies!”

3 Likes

Reverse bowl fluffy.

2 Likes

“No stewp on wego it bad fow slippehfwuff”

3 Likes

I now wanna see Kevin Hart and the Rock enjoying a bit of movie and cigar night rocking these slippers, :joy:

1 Like

More like:

Owner: Oh no, I’m sorry! Are you okay?
Fluffy: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

There is definitely a @moonbat variation that makes squeaky sounds every time you take a step

3 Likes

I see they’re putting my samples to good use. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even funnier is when you take a squeaky step and it absolutely terrifies the slipper fluffy.

“SCREEEE!! WOUD NOISEY!!! SWIPPAFWUFF NU WIKE!!!”

2 Likes

When the sentient foot creature eagerly asks for me to put my cold feet into its canyon of a body

4 Likes

Nu bawky munstah, swippah fwuffie am fo’ daddeh not speshuw huggies whewe feetsies go!

1 Like

Yeah but on a carpeted surface someone with a shuffling walk would be equivalent to emperor palpatine.

1 Like

Slipper Fluff… Not sure how I feel about this. Given the natural fragility of these critters, I can’t imagine this is a good idea.