Invited # 26 (By: FallenAngel)

invited26-w

The dumb mummah needs a lil lessening to fit in the plant stomach. And the plant needs its nutrition.

Note: coincedence our neighbor in front of our apartment have an irritating kid crying nonstop at midnight, this why I made those irritating crying from the fluffy brats.

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

150 Likes

Oh boy, looks like she became a milk bag, know she can feed her bestest babbeh without moving a muscle-

17 Likes

Wow. You’re damn, damn good at motion.

7 Likes

And in she comes…

3 Likes

Yeap, but her service will be much more efficient soon :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Ooh, I get it. And if the plant does what I think it does, she’ll be a milk bag for the milk bag. Funny.

2 Likes

you get what you FUCKING DESERVE!!

2 Likes

Bang

2 Likes

Temporary sustenances for Acorn while the plants recover?

Because that would be a fitting punishment, all of her foals and special friend dead, limbless, and bound, forced to feed the poopie monster, and any time she complains she gets hit.

4 Likes

She really thinks her bestest can save her? Typical.

3 Likes

This is… One of the best I ever seen!

1 Like

tenor
Just sayin’.

8 Likes

AHAHAAHHAHAH MAKE HER SUFFER MAKE HERE PAIN LAST FOREVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i love this

1 Like

It’s always a joy to see the sociopathic smarties get what’s coming to them. So easily they demand to be saved, and can’t be saved. They’re fucking morons, and so easily turn on each other too. That ‘bestes’ was coddled by mummah, and as soon as it’s in danger, it’s dummeh mummah!

Die

4 Likes

Oh no, all these fluffys are going to die in a horrible way by some weird kind of monster plants…
Anyway

1 Like

(Weeps with joy) That’s…that’s so beautiful

1 Like

And daddy is still watching all of this to boot.

I half wonder if he’ll have a moment of clarity, and beg Acorn to help since he tried to warn them. Not that it’s help at this point.

2 Likes

I hope by this point Acorn sees his former family as worthless and better off without them. Plus a poplar cannon regarding Alicorns is there smart, I’m really smart almost human adult levels of comprehension.

1 Like

Poor unborns.

1 Like

really good, as always!

2 Likes