invited34-w

The revelation revealed…munch! munch!

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

160 Likes

keep the non bright colored ones plz

9 Likes

why?

4 Likes

acorn could teach them to work in the garden and be their daddeh, and he’d have new friends to play with, and of course more poop for the garden to grow.

12 Likes

that’s not a good excuse to forgive his mother’s debt

14 Likes

Yummy gummy fluffs-

3 Likes

Yes, that stupi mummah had his deserved and by the way his stinking foals served for something

4 Likes

I count eleven foals, wtf?
Is she a clown car?

15 Likes

Death to all trespassers

5 Likes

Huh, kinda anti-climactic, I expected stillborn, zombie plant foals, or the foals suddenly exploding into gorry messes with flowers popping out.

Hey, at least keep ones who the mare dubs the “poopie babbehs” they will be given a chance to live, while she and the foals die. I think that would be a good punishment.

6 Likes

denied.

7 Likes

Well they got spawnkilled

10 Likes

D E L I C I O U S :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

There we go. Feel bad for them, honestly, they didn’t deserve this, but what the hell, I’m enjoying this.

5 Likes

No babies for bad mummah. Time for nummah.

4 Likes

I’m so glad they didn’t make it.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand why so many wanted the babies to survive, but I was worried the community’s expectations would mess with the outcome of what Fallen had planned. IMO it would have been inconsistent if they made it (I know I know consistency in fluffy stories good meme)

6 Likes

She gave birth minutes after eating. Her debt is still in her body with interest.

Plus Acorn is an invalid now. He’s gonna need help or he’s gonna die.

3 Likes

Yes, leave no survivors. Don’t love all your babies, loose all your babies.

3 Likes

Debt…no debt…either way…foals are food!

2 Likes

Whoopsie!!! Forgot a couple on the ground!! stomps! there ya go, just trying to help!!

Lets see if the flowers eat the Mummah from the inside out in a gorey fashion!

3 Likes