Invited # 34 (By: FallenAngel)

Literally their first moments of life are painful death. Lucky bastards.

4 Likes

I kinda want one of the poor colored (if there is one or alicorn) to be spared a new sibling for acorn but I understand if that’s not where this story is going

Keep her around and find a stallion then they can become a feed factory

2 Likes

Yep. The flowers are the worst one. They’re pretty much only a death trap. I know fluffies will eat flowers and grass, but it’s the least nutritional ROI thing there…

And I SWEAR the one in the left is smiling.

2 Likes

Atleast keep the beige/white foal you could name her/him wheat and I feel like she/he would be good worker and would think that she was a garden fluff from the start

why do you care so much?

1 Like

from the frying pan, to the fire XD couldn’t expect less from you man!

3 Likes

When the heck did they even come out? They weren’t there in the last strip, and there was no “biggest poopies moment”, so what happened?

not what I would have done personally. I would have had the babies dragged away into the ground by vines while the mother was restrained, screaming about them being “pwant nummies” and “aww bebbes going foweva sweepies”. I would then have the mother stuffed seeds and then die in a psudo-fluff-splosion as the seeds rapidly grow into new plants.

Towards the end of the comic, when Acorns old family is all dead and he himself is recovering from his injuries, the ground opens up revealing that the babies aren’t dead, they were just taken from the mother and kept safe till the carnage was over. They would then be raised by Acorn to live in the garden as herd that helps maintain the garden with Acorn as the herd leader. Any new fluffies that come to the garden will be offered to join this new herd but we are left with the ominous knowledge that if any herd members break the rules, they will meet the same end as Acorn’s old family.

Of course, this is just was I would do if I were the writer, but I’m not so I don’t get a say in anything.

2 Likes

I see a few chirpy decapitations, imagine if going forward the flowers parasitized (?) the chirpy heads and drank all of her milk, then all of her blood, all while calling her the worstest mummah and other fluffy things, just whittling her down body and soul.

1 Like

The sins of the mother and father fall upon the shoulders of the children…they will all pay for their misdeeds…

1 Like

Its on page 33 the mare just shouted biggest poopies and chirping noises , its not her first litter so she manage to have it out just as is.

4 Likes

You’re being awfully cavalier about the safety of the cabbages :broken_heart:

Thanks, I missed that. By the way, I counted eleven, and their sizes seem to be all over the place. How many do you think are runts? I mean, it’s mostly a moot point now, but we may see some plants vomiting later.

1 Like

how do I know they’re delicious since they’re not touching the razer blades of my mouth ?

1 Like

11 but it was been eaten quickly by the flowers.

Andrew Zimmern said they were fantastic. Except for:

• Green ones raised on durian
  • Black ones raised on marmite
  • Brown ones raised on natto

The flavor gets into the meat, so if you don’t like the taste of those things you won’t like them.

1 Like

Shhhh :shushing_face: dont ruined the surprise.

So they’re not going to get the mom to start selling Dottera essential oils? Maybe some other MLM?

Nah that mare is plant food …literally :smiling_imp:

3 Likes