Invited # 34 (By: FallenAngel)

They were harming actual cabbages

2 Likes

I know! Just turn them into fertilizer. Don’t trust a big herbivore like that!

1 Like

Cronch!!!

1 Like

The plants say they taste good, so maybe I’m worried for nothing. I just think a litter this size is likely to have a few bad eggs.

1 Like

You know, looking at this again… holy hell she popped out a shit ton of those things. They’ll go a long way as food. I think the plants traded well in the end.

3 Likes

:star_struck: :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:.

A wise men does not punish the children for the sins of the parent.

This is a plant.

they broke the rules, they need to die

2 Likes

I counted 10 babbehs!! what a varmint 0.0

1 Like

Imagine those bastard grow up “big n stwong” and rushing eating every farm they pass through and humping nonstop as they move.

4 Likes

thats why leafys garden its doing the correct thing!! besides theyre invading ferals, its a pleasure to see them being useful

2 Likes

Keep the “bad babehs” so they can get a second chance and help out Leafy!

I have been loving this series, #34 reminds me so much of “BERSERK” eclipse chapters when horrifc monsters are devouring everyone in sight.

1 Like

Well this is a shocking turn of events for no one… except fluffies, little dumbasses.

2 Likes

i feel like it wouldve been better if the flowers tore open the momma to get the babbehs thats she so dearly loved talking about and then shed scream about being in pain and the flowers would oblige.

3 Likes

Love how each one is a good color, so no one gets discriminated… get it?

2 Likes

i think one of my OC’s bullet would want some of those plants

1 Like

abuse-boxer dichotomy on full display in dez replies, people who believe torture and death is penance and/or a lesson, and people who just want to hurt fluffies, regardless of shitrat status

i guess the line in the sand is “do you hate entitled shitrats so much you would take pleasure abusing/killing innocents they care about just to wan-die them”

1 Like

Aw, poor babies! I feel kinda bad…